What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia V Sri Lanka 2nd ODI.

Macca

Coach
Ponting picks up another run out. Standard fielding for Punter. He really is brilliant Dharmasena is out for 2. Sri Lanka 9 for 242. The chucker is in. Sri Lanka have lost 7 for 50 in thae last 72 balls.

wittyz chick

Coach
i loved how da aussies:
1) let him practically lead the team off and
2) how he waves at the camera n sez 'hi mum'...da guys always remember there mum the best :D :lol:

Macca

Coach
Bowling O M R W
Gillespie 7 0 36 0 (2w)
Lee 6 0 39 0 (7nb, 1w)
Harvey 9 0 38 1
Symonds 10 0 45 1 (1w)
Hogg 10 1 35 0
Clarke 7.5 0 35 5

Macca

Coach
246 is the target. That will be very difficult against all that spin on this track.

wittyz chick

Coach
CLARKE IS DA BEST...Man of the Match :lol:
but in all seriousness... the selectors said the wanted a total allrounder which is y they went for Symonds coz they didnt think Clarke was a full allrounder :evil: :roll: but...that performance says:
C SELECTORS I CAN BOWL N BAT...IM READY 4 TEST CRICKET!!!

n like ive been saying since Waughs retirement...i believe him in that hes ready

wittyz chick

Coach
nah i was watching SA/QLD in my room which is nxt 2 the computer room (study) so i was trying 2 b in my room, study n lounge room as well n we hav 2 foxtel units n my mum was watching animal planet (YAWN) n my dad was watching sum movie so i cudnt watch the cricket :(

Latest posts