What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia vs. South Africa Twenty20 Match in JoBerg

IanG

Coach
For all discussions on the Australia v South Africa Twenty20 Match
The Australian side are without Andrew Symonds and Mike Hussey

lockyno1

Post Whore
A bit of hit and giggle, why do we have to play 20/20 games FFS! They are rubbish! One-dayer's are bad enough!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
looks like they are gonna play one of these before every tour, so we may as well get used to it

its on about 3:30 AM AEDST isn't it

budz

Juniors
Twizzle said:
looks like they are gonna play one of these before every tour, so we may as well get used to it

its on about 3:30 AM AEDST isn't it
Yeah, i think it starts at 3am. Id watch it at a mates place if i didnt have cricket tomorrow.

sanjane

Juniors
Most entertaining form of the game.......

I'd like to see another bowl out...

A little disappointing that there won't be Symonds, Hussey or KEMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 of the biggest hitters in the game...but oh well, should be great fun.

And lockyno1, stop crying.

TheParraboy

Staff member
budz said:
Yeah, i think it starts at 3am. Id watch it at a mates place if i didnt have cricket tomorrow.

yes just announced on Fox 3am AEST
2am for folks living in Qld :cool:

lockyno1

Post Whore
sanjane said:
Most entertaining form of the game.......

I'd like to see another bowl out...

A little disappointing that there won't be Symonds, Hussey or KEMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 of the biggest hitters in the game...but oh well, should be great fun.

And lockyno1, stop crying.

Players play enough cricket nowadays! I'd much rather have longer TEST series' than have rubbish 20/20's that no-one gives a toss about. The ONLY thing I care about is that everyone fron Australia does not get injured! I couldn't care less about the result! It gets boring to watch. At least with 50 over cricket players have to construct an innings to some degree! 20/20 is just slogging, nothing more, nothing less!

aussies1st

Staff member
Hall has 2 wickets LBW of Gilly and Punter but what a surpise Katich is 26 off 13 balls. I never thought I would say it in a 20/20 but Katich is the key :)

lockyno1

Post Whore
We lost by 2 runs, but I fell asleep halfway through the innings! Well batted Lee and Hogg!

Robster

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Players play enough cricket nowadays! I'd much rather have longer TEST series' than have rubbish 20/20's that no-one gives a toss about. The ONLY thing I care about is that everyone fron Australia does not get injured! I couldn't care less about the result! It gets boring to watch. At least with 50 over cricket players have to construct an innings to some degree! 20/20 is just slogging, nothing more, nothing less!

the fun police yet again.

lockyno1

Post Whore
go_the_doggies said:
Do u even like cricket

TEST CRICKET is what I like! I already think there is too many ODI'S! Crap test players can be good ODI players! Take Shane Watson as an example! I appreciate ODI cricket to a degree 9well when we bat, otherwise I switch it over to the other fox sports). I want to see test matches where bowlers think batsman out, plan dismissals, etc. I don't want to see slogging! I find it extremely boring cricket!