What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian forwards are crap!!!

WJ

Juniors
Great Britain have the best pack in the competition.

I don't think many aussies realise they are a serious threat and proved it today.

mattyg

Bench
WJ said:
Great Britain have the best pack in the competition.

I don't think many aussies realise they are a serious threat and proved it today.

You can't be serious...

You must be smoking some really strong s***!

GB pack doesn't phase me, or the australian players one bit, and rightfully so.

Hannibal Machin

Juniors
mattyg said:
You can't be serious...

They might not phase them, but they sure as hell beat them didn't they?

Bob8

Juniors
Hannibal Machin said:
Slow, ponderous, no off-loading ability.

Big in the mouth, small in the heart.

Discuss.

I am glad you only raise it as a talking point, as it is clearly nonsense. The Aussies are still the team to beat, and we have only proved GB can compete. We cannot claim to be better until GB win the final. At the moment Oz are still strong favourites.

mattyg

Bench
deluded pom? said:
Matthew get to bed. It's way past you bedtime young man.

If anyone should be telling me to go to bed, i'd at least like them to be older than me. Then again, if you at least acted older than me then i might think about listening to you. Until then i'll continue to laugh at the trash you are posting.

WJ

Juniors
mattyg said:
You can't be serious...

Thw gb pack is stronger, and our best forward, fielden was on one leg today and missed much of the match - carrying an injury.

The likes of peacock, fielden, morley, ellis hock and gilmour are all better or as good as their aussie counterparts.

Gb's forwards were just too fit and mobile for the big aussie pack today, and for once our backs took advantage.

Not everything australian is the dogs b*llox. Your backs may be more skill, but the gb pack is stronger.

dimitri

First Grade
WJ said:
Thw gb pack is stronger, and our best forward, fielden was on one leg today and missed much of the match - carrying an injury.

The likes of peacock, fielden, morley, ellis hock and gilmour are all better or as good as their aussie counterparts.

Gb's forwards were just too fit and mobile for the big aussie pack today, and for once our backs took advantage.

Not everything australian is the dogs b*llox. Your backs may be more skill, but the gb pack is stronger.

i have to agree