What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian forwards are crap!!!

mattyg

Bench
Ask GB's number 16, whoever he was about the Australian forwards. Thats if he can even remember trying to tackle O'Meley.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Sticky should call up Danny Nutley. Pretty sure he set the benchmark for all forwards in the UK at his age of 45.

philstorm

Juniors
Hannibal Machin said:
Slow, ponderous, no off-loading ability.

Big in the mouth, small in the -

Discuss.

Are we talking about Australian forwards or English men here?

Hannibal Machin

Juniors
Mal Meninga said:
Sticky should call up Danny Nutley. Pretty sure he set the benchmark for all forwards in the UK at his age of 45.

You'll see next year won't you when Nutley returns home to tear up the NRL like many other washed up ESL playing Australians.

Remember Jason Smith? Couldn't get a game at Hull, just signed a new one year contract in OZ at the age of 87.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Hannibal Machin said:
You'll see next year won't you when Nutley returns home to tear up the NRL like many other washed up ESL playing Australians.
What do you think of Dobson? I'm hoping he's good!

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
Yep. I admit it, we lost. Fair enough. But i still believe you pommies are crap compared to the aussies. We played crap tonight with the sh*t team stuart brought in. enough said. We lost.

That's what I don't understand. The Poms lose against NZ next week and we give them a royal hiding in two weeks and they are packing their bags back to Blackpool. :lol: If only!

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Hannibal Machin said:
Slow, ponderous, no off-loading ability.

Big in the mouth, small in the heart.

Discuss.

...interesting. O'Meely slow and ineffective, Hindmarsh - not great but at least he's a class act, O'Donnell - AWOL, and Mason....ha ha ha ha ha...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did i miss anyone? It wouldnt be difficult.

Karma is a b*tch my friends!

You'll figure it out eventually. Enjoy your two weeks of fame, because I can assure you, it won't last long. :)

The Clan

Juniors
O'Mealy ran at Gareth Ellis all night and got sat on fat arse every time.

Credit to him he kept running at Ellis right up to the end of the game, or maybe he's just too dumb to realise that he was coming off second best.

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
Karma is a b*tch my friends!

You'll figure it out eventually. Enjoy your two weeks of fame, because I can assure you, it won't last long. :)

Erm...OK... We will :lol:

Geordie

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:
Yep. I admit it, we lost. Fair enough. But i still believe you pommies are crap compared to the aussies. We played crap tonight with the sh*t team stuart brought in. enough said. We lost.

Excuse me are you talking about the great NRL here that can put out several teams against the "amateurs" from GB and supposedly beat them. :p :p :p