What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian team vs NZ named

thescrum.co.uk

Juniors
Australia team to face New Zealand

Anthony Minichiello, Luke Rooney, Shaun Berrigan, Willie Tonga, Matt Sing, Darren Lockyer (captain), Craig Gower, Shane Webcke, Danny Buderus, Jason Ryles, Willie Mason, Nathan Hindmarsh, Tonie Carroll.
Substitutes: Craig Wing, Petero Civoniceva, Ben Kennedy, Andrew Ryan;
18th man: Shaun Timmins.

Krison

Juniors
Ive got this feeling in me that Kimmorley will be Australia's halfback once they hit GB. Gower just cant cut it in rep football.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hahaha. Gower's never really had a chance to prove he can 'cut it' at rep level. Kimmorley, like Brett Finch, is very much a confidence player. If he's not being helped by his entire team, he can't do anything.

That's why he's never going to be as good as Joey or Alfie, because he can't turn a game on his own. He needs the entire team to be firing.

nickdraperfto

Juniors
Krison said:
Ive got this feeling in me that Kimmorley will be Australia's halfback once they hit GB. Gower just cant cut it in rep football.

I have to agree, gower hasn't been as much of a threat to us when he has played> If only Kimmorley was coming to wigan next year...or is he :?:

Misanthrope

Staff member
If only Kimmorley was coming to wigan next year...or is he

We can only hope. Then we wouldn't have to put up with him pulling on the green and gold ahead of better halfbacks like Orford.

Latest posts