What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australian Tri-Nations squad?

Matt23

Staff member
TheEelsFanatic said:
He played League for Aus bfore he played for AB, and the only reason he did so was because he always dreamed of playing RU for the AB, are you going to hold him againt his childhood dream for the rest of his life? Id be more concerned abt ppl lyk Karmichael hunt wanting to play for Aust after they were in NZ until they were 15

Not at all, it will just look odd is all.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Well so did Richard Villasanti playing for Aus having grwon up wanting to play for NZ his whole life, now THATs a Judas impersonation, Thorn just did wat he had to do

Mr Saab

Referee
TheEelsFanatic said:
Well so did Richard Villasanti playing for Aus having grwon up wanting to play for NZ his whole life, now THATs a Judas impersonation, Thorn just did wat he had to do

if a person called Misty Bee gets hold of that quote he will go to town on you ;-)

borat

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
whats wrong?
ok.....

gallen and lafranshi are behind about 8 backrowers
Farrah is behind : buderus, priddis, smith to name a few
Schifcofske cant make QLD so i dont know how he will make australia
Hodgson has a chance to make it, but no way he will start ahead of minichiello...whom you left out.
need i remind you that minicheillo was player of the tour 2004 and player of the series in origin 2005

Charlie, why defend yourself. Would you have any of those players in the starting Broncos team? Maybe Hodgson but I suspect your answer will be not a chance. So if they are not good enough to make the Broncos they are certainly not good enough to play for Australia. Average First Graders/City Country reps at best.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Gallen is better than Carroll. Laffranchi is better than alot of ure backrowers. Farah is ten times better than Barry Berrigan. Schifcofske and Hodgson would both slide into ure back 3. Hunt isnt half the player of either of them.

Mr Saab

Referee
i never said they were average borat....all i said was that apart from hodgson, the rest have no chance to tour in 2005. I am a realist and dont live in carebare land.
As for the broncos team, i am happy with it, but i would put farrah as the hooker.

Mr Saab

Referee
TheEelsFanatic said:
Waa?!?! plz explain

he hates anything to do with the broncos and TC and thorn having played for NZ in any form. Very angry and antagonistic person...i like to call him a Rex Hunt...likes to bait people.

Mr Saab

Referee
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Gallen is better than Carroll. Laffranchi is better than alot of ure backrowers. Farah is ten times better than Barry Berrigan. Schifcofske and Hodgson would both slide into ure back 3. Hunt isnt half the player of either of them.

why would i agree to anything you say...you think Covell is the best player ever.
I am more than happy with TC
I am more than happy with Costigan/stagg/Thorn
Farah is good yes
I am happy with Hunt..he is only 18 and has plenty of time on his hands

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
why would i agree to anything you say...you think Covell is the best player ever.
I am more than happy with TC
I am more than happy with Costigan/stagg/Thorn
Farah is good yes
I am happy with Hunt..he is only 18 and has plenty of time on his hands

BBSF u like Covell ?!?! i must have been deluded bcoz i actualli thought u knew wat u were talkin abt

Mr Saab

Referee
TheEelsFanatic said:
BBSF u like Covell ?!?! i must have been deluded bcoz i actualli thought u knew wat u were talkin abt

BBSF??
he has the least idea on this forum...he is good value though as he is so bad its funny sometimes. I wouldnt get into a serious debate with him though.

borat

Bench
If you could activate an ignore feature for all Sharks Supporters you would never see a post about Gallen. Extremely over rated and is not in the NSW 30 man squad nor will be in the Australian team because right now he just isn't good enough.

Lafranchi. You can't be serious about this guy in an Australian squad.

Farrah is far too raw, give him a couple of seasons to break his way into city country first.

Hodgson may get a spot but is still very doubtful. I would say no at this stage dependant on how the Tigers go in the finals.

Mind you whoever wins the grand final will fill a big number of the 25 man squad so if the Tigers won they could expect alot of these players in there. Otherwise no.

I look forward to reading BBSF's outrage when these "form" players are omitted from the squad. All he has to do is cut and paste from the Anzac test and SOO team announcements.

borat

Bench
1. Minichello
2. King
3. Berrigan
4. Gasnier
5. Tahu
6. Lockyer
7. Johns
8. Bailey
9. Buderus
10. Civoneceva
11. Hindmarsh
12. Kenedy
13. Carroll

14. Mason
15. Wing
16. Ryles
17. Simpson

18. Barrett
19. Hornby
20. Menzies
21. Fitzgibbon
22. O'Meley
23. Williams
24. Young
25. Cooper

Jono078

Referee
1. Minichello or Hodgson
2. King or Lewis
3. Gasnier or Cooper
4. Lyon or Berrigan
5. Rooney or Sing
6. Lockyer or Barrett
7. Johns or Prince
8. Bailey or Price
9. Buderus or Priddis
10. Civoniceva or Ryles
11. Hindmarsh or Fitzgibbon
12. Simpson or Webb
13. Kennedy or Carrol

14. Bowen or Wing
15. Clinton or O'Meley
16. Thorn or Mason
17. Gallen or Gower

Im assuming that will be close to the team... :). Probably left a few out I cant think of atm though.

Misanthrope

Staff member
1: Anthony Minichiello
2: Matt King
3: Mark Gasnier
4: Matt Cooper
5: Luke Rooney
6: Darren Lockyer (c)
7: Andrew Johns
8: Jason Ryles
9: Danny Buderus
10: Petero Civoniceva
11: Nathan Hindmarsh
12: Steve Simpson
13: Ben Kennedy

14: Craig Fitzgibbon
15: Mark O'Meley
16: Luke Bailey
17: Craig Wing

18: Willie Mason
19: Brett Hodgson
20: Trent Barrett
21: Andrew Ryan
22: Steve Menzies
23: Clint Newton
24: Carl Webb
25: Anthony Wotmough

Rammo

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i pick my team on form nothing else

1 - Hodgson
2 - King
3 - Gasnier
4 - Berrigan
5 - Grothe
6 - Lockyer
7 - Prince (Johns if available)
8 - Price
9 - Smith
10 - Civoniceva
11 - Thorn
12 - Hindmarsh
13 - Gallen

14 - Simpson
15 - Nutley
16 - Bailey
17 - Anasta

If your team is picked on form then why is Lockyer 5/8?

Latest posts