What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australias next test win?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So AUstralia lost the Netball...

Losing the ashes again.... god its like the 3rd time.... slipping in the rankings...

Losing the league....

Lost the union....

What are they the champions in now? Aussie Rules? Kinda hollow being world champion of a sport named after the country? Although, imagine if they lost that to Ireland. Oh dear.

sorry but we haven't slipped, we've actually climbed to 4

http://icc-cricket.yahoo.net/match_zone/team_ranking.php

have you forgotten the result in Hong Kong already, you're only as good as your last game

ANTiLAG

First Grade
the Slack Caps are NZ's biggest losers.

That happens when the All Blacks keep winning the Bledesloe, the four nations and grand slams.

The Silver Ferns win the netball.

The All Whites go through a wolrd cup undefeated

and the Kiwis are World champions and Four Nations champions.

God there's only 4 million kiwis - you want NZ to win the cricket too?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
sorry but we haven't slipped, we've actually climbed to 4
Err you just lost at home by an innings since that list. Trust me - you have slipped. Only an absolute idiot would think losing by an innings at home would have you rise in the rankings....

have you forgotten the result in Hong Kong already, you're only as good as your last game

Dead rubber - we already had the Bledesloe and the four nations was well sewn up. You lost the series. Crikey - you're claiming consolation dead rubber wins - you sound like a NSW origin selector. Laurie Daley - is it you?

Have you forgotten your loss to England? NZ beat them ont he way to the grand slam.

Batman Returns

Juniors
God there's only 4 million kiwis - you want NZ to win the cricket too?

It's impossible: only 14 people play cricket in New Zealand and 11 of them are in the Black Caps. ...yet out of 22 Hadlee-Chappell series matches, Australia have only won 10 of them. And it's their National sport.
Their National sport.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Err you just lost at home by an innings since that list. Trust me - you have slipped. Only an absolute idiot would think losing by an innings at home would have you rise in the rankings....

Dead rubber - we already had the Bledesloe and the four nations was well sewn up. You lost the series. Crikey - you're claiming consolation dead rubber wins - you sound like a NSW origin selector. Laurie Daley - is it you?

Have you forgotten your loss to England? NZ beat them ont he way to the grand slam.

I'd like to think I can trust you but unfortunately your source proves you wrong, we are 4th, not 5th. We climbed in the last week like I said.

Not really sure why you cant admit that.

And as far as the union goes, nice deflection, you guys dont like talking about the Hong Kong match, aye bro ?

I cant believe you brought up the WC, where are you guys rated again ?

You're not even on the same page as the good guys

Batman Returns

Juniors
its a little urn with burnt wood in it.... who gives a f**k.

cricket sucks.

That's what we've been trying to tell you!

But let's face it: despite the hype, you Aussies make a big deal of the Ashes when you have it under lock and key. Lose it, and you want to take your bat and ball and go home.

Rugby League is where it's at: NZ is the proud home of the World and Four Nations Campion's. We are the best in the best sport going around.

Didgi

We are just dumb-founded that the once mighty Australian's now have X Doherty as their gun spinner and Marcus North as their captain-in-waiting. It's mind-boggling. Ponting averaging 23.33. It's unbelievable.
We are just trying to understand what's happened.

1. Doherty is not the best spinner in Australia. He was picked because the others didn't do the job asked of them - which is be Warne v. 2.0
2. Where the f**k did you pull 'Marcus North is captain in waiting' from? That's Clarke.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I'd like to think I can trust you but unfortunately your source proves you wrong, we are 4th, not 5th. We climbed in the last week like I said.

And did you win this week since climbing last week? Oh no - you lost by an innings. At home. Thus you lost points. Thus you have slipped.

Not really sure why you cant admit that.
I'm not in denial. You're the one losing by an innings and claiming you're on the rise again.

And as far as the union goes, nice deflection, you guys dont like talking about the Hong Kong match, aye bro?
You mean the meaningless dead rubber where we subbed our key play maker? That match? It was a dead rubber and we took off our pivot. Shows you how much NZ cared about that game. God NZ didn't even play SBW in that game.

I cant believe you brought up the WC, where are you guys rated again ?
Mate, NZ doesn't even play soccer and Italy cannot beat NZ at it. Italy. Undefeated at a world cup for a sport NZ only allows 'special' kids and under 13's to play.

You're not even on the same page as the good guys

By an innings.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
And did you win this week since climbing last week? Oh no - you lost by an innings. At home. Thus you lost points. Thus you have slipped.

Got nothing to do with winnng, we lost yet Sri Lanka slipped below us and we are now 4th,

4th is above 5th

I'm not in denial. You're the one losing by an innings and claiming you're on the rise again.

like I said, 4th is above 5th

You mean the meaningless dead rubber where we subbed our key play maker? That match? It was a dead rubber and we took off our pivot. Shows you how much NZ cared about that game. God NZ didn't even play SBW in that game.

so you must be a one man team,

I cant believe you played the SBW card, do you really think he is in your best 15 ?

Mate, NZ doesn't even play soccer and Italy cannot beat NZ at it. Italy. Undefeated at a world cup for a sport NZ only allows 'special' kids and under 13's to play.

I'm pretty sure you do play soccer, or at least some one pretending to be New Zealand represented you guys in the WC

Italy B side would mop the floor with your guys.

You brought the sport up, now you're saying you dont play it ?

By an innings.

huh ?

And now back to the cricket

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Got nothing to do with winnng, we lost yet Sri Lanka slipped below us and we are now 4th,

No Bro. You got reranked on the 5th November. You lost on the 7th November Bro. You stuffed up your comprehension bro. Next week ranking when published will have you losing points and slipping bro.

4th is above 5th
Depends on the context bro. If you're talking about rungs on a ladder, the 5th rung is always above the 4th rung.

like I said, 4th is above 5th

Like I said bro - refer above.

so you must be a one man team,

Debatable. Some NZ experts NZ media think the All Blacks are a two man team, Carter and McCaw. Others think if you take Carter out NZ is stuffed thus a one man team. Think how Newcastle Knights fans saw Joey.... Carter is like that. But actually and more so.

I cant believe you played the SBW card, do you really think he is in your best 15 ?
Absolutely. He is the third man to the AB's. Have you not seen the offload he has? Star of the grand slam - destroyed Scotland singlehandedly - what a pun.

I'm pretty sure you do play soccer, or at least some one pretending to be New Zealand represented you guys in the WC
Mate, Kiwi men do not play soccer. We just threw some some white shirts on a few of the silver ferns, some outcasts, the rowing twins and what not - and yeah. Undefeated.

Italy B side would mop the floor with your guys.

But we drew with Italy 1st team. 1st team is better than the A team which is better than the B team. You fail algebra at school bro; I'll break it down to greater than signs for you:

Thus if NZ = Italy, and Italy > Italy A & Italy B, then NZ > Italy A & B.

You brought the sport up, now you're saying you dont play it ?
Mate - I do not play soccer. Do you play soccer bro?

huh ?

And now back to the cricket

In the cricet today Australia lost by an innings.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You must be standing on your head looking at the ladder, which means you guys are about 4 rungs above us. Cant wait for the cripple fight in February.

Perhaps if we lose a few more we'll end up 3rd.

I think you were fortunate to come up against an ageing Italian team, they really were one of the worst performers in the WC. That said, I dont think you'd get within 5 goals of them if you played them in a friendly.

I dont play Soccer bro, retired from all football codes but I still play cricket

beads6

First Grade
Can we ban 99% of kiwi turds from the cricket forum all they do is destroy it with garbage.

JJ

Immortal
Bit of logic, and twizzle's all at sea

What's the problem Beads... bit of banter too much? You not seen the sh*t some Aussies dish out?

beads6

First Grade

What's the problem Beads... bit of banter too much? You not seen the sh*t some Aussies dish out?

Every thread doesn't really need to be a battle between Aussies and Kiwis, both countries suck at cricket at the moment I don't see the point.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

logic, lol

certainly didn't involve you then

bring it on bitches