What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well done!

I’m just happy to get at that joke of a track
Had it for 83%, will finish up with a decent chunk of change for tomorrow.

Having a big go on R3 No - 9 the Abyssinian, backed it last start and it had no luck. Getting 4.80.

If It gets up and Hiney will be doing cartwheels.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Had it for 83%, will finish up with a decent chunk of change for tomorrow.

Having a big go on R3 No - 9 the Abyssinian, backed it last start and it had no luck. Getting 4.80.

If It gets up and Hiney will be doing cartwheels.

Your main issue is the jockey, I swear he never wins when I back him. Favourite may just be too good in that one but wish you all the best.

Some that I like tomorrow

Caulfield

R1: Mystyko (probably take the quin with Sam's Image)
R2: AWFUL RACE...Second Bullet on top but I'll pass on betting here.
R3: Nantali, but having a small 2 by 3 bet on Magnesium Rose at the price.
R4: Lamborghini but it's another dreadful race
R5: Loving Gaby (best bet for mine, check the trial), already on at $5.50. Saver on Bella Rosa.
R6: Kaching EW, very tough race now the obvious one was scratched. Fastnet Latina the best roughie.
R7: Bons Away EW (best EW on the card). Will have something small on Essence of Terror too. This has become a lottery minus Nature Strip
R8: Rainer and Fundamentalist. Think the winner comes from those two, back both for a profit.
R9: Taking an absolute gamble on a horse that is going to run on- Rib Eye EW. If it's a leaders track I'll be having my largest stake on Streets of Avalon though

Rosehill

R1: McClaren (put it in multi's $1.60 is short enough but it wins)
R2: Rotator EW, Saver on the first starter Luiciello
R3: Haames, A Snip of Cyndy, and Embezzlement (back all 3- all are $10+)
R4: Scnapps EW ($25-1), Savers on Adana and Vegadaze (favourite can win but not taking $2.60 for a horse whose racing style is open to a flop.
R5: Niccochet (despite Ohara being on it), Leevee Bank, and Excellsior EW- this leg is a lottery. Watch how the track plays.
R6: Alizee (multi it up with McClaren in R1). Take Le Remain as the exacta horse, might be a fraction sharp for it but it loves it wet. (A 2 by 3 play on Le Remain isn't the worst play if you are trying to get Alizee beaten)
R7: No bet. Don't like the price, but Girl Tuesday is a very good horse. Wouldn't want it in the heavy range though .
R8: Moniseur Sisu (probably the best wet tracker on the card), the place is a gift imo. Small plays on Botti and Nobu EW.
R9: Ghostly and Maximus EW.

coolsteve

Juniors
Your main issue is the jockey, I swear he never wins when I back him. Favourite may just be too good in that one but wish you all the best.

Some that I like tomorrow

Caulfield

R1: Mystyko (probably take the quin with Sam's Image)
R2: AWFUL RACE...Second Bullet on top but I'll pass on betting here.
R3: Nantali, but having a small 2 by 3 bet on Magnesium Rose at the price.
R4: Lamborghini but it's another dreadful race
R5: Loving Gaby (best bet for mine, check the trial), already on at $5.50. Saver on Bella Rosa.
R6: Kaching EW, very tough race now the obvious one was scratched. Fastnet Latina the best roughie.
R7: Bons Away EW (best EW on the card). Will have something small on Essence of Terror too. This has become a lottery minus Nature Strip
R8: Rainer and Fundamentalist. Think the winner comes from those two, back both for a profit.
R9: Taking an absolute gamble on a horse that is going to run on- Rib Eye EW. If it's a leaders track I'll be having my largest stake on Streets of Avalon though

Rosehill

R1: McClaren (put it in multi's $1.60 is short enough but it wins)
R2: Rotator EW, Saver on the first starter Luiciello
R3: Haames, A Snip of Cyndy, and Embezzlement (back all 3- all are $10+)
R4: Scnapps EW ($25-1), Savers on Adana and Vegadaze (favourite can win but not taking $2.60 for a horse whose racing style is open to a flop.
R5: Niccochet (despite Ohara being on it), Leevee Bank, and Excellsior EW- this leg is a lottery. Watch how the track plays.
R6: Alizee (multi it up with McClaren in R1). Take Le Remain as the exacta horse, might be a fraction sharp for it but it loves it wet. (A 2 by 3 play on Le Remain isn't the worst play if you are trying to get Alizee beaten)
R7: No bet. Don't like the price, but Girl Tuesday is a very good horse. Wouldn't want it in the heavy range though .
R8: Moniseur Sisu (probably the best wet tracker on the card), the place is a gift imo. Small plays on Botti and Nobu EW.
R9: Ghostly and Maximus EW.
don't have enough money to back all them but thanks for the comprehensive rundown . should get a 10 minute slot between brassell and dufficy on sat morning. might print it out and see how it goes whilst sipping my pina coladas t`sarvo. afternoon entertainment whoooosh

Sphagnum

Coach
Weirys stable getting raped

Nature Strip, Brave Smash, Land of Plenty, Extra Brut, Yes Yes Yes, Amphitrite all gone

The big body blow must be losing Galic Chieftan though, that one’s going to be hard to recover from.
Expect them all to go backwards now. Weir had an obvious edge over everyone else hence all the horses he'd acquired over the last few years.

Nature strip is a squib donkey, will never win anything of note.

Latest posts