What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol dude serious?

Had 3 starts to date... Won from an impossible spot on debut, then with any even luck at all would have won a Blue Diamond and then just ran 4th in a Slipper where it covered about 700 more metres than any other horse.. total non-winner

Just screams Oohood down to a tee who won a race too. I’ve been wrong before but I’ll trust my judgment here. There’s only so many “it’s running on, back it next start” that I can forgive.

Pass.

If it wins so be it. Won’t have my money.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Just screams Oohood down to a tee who won a race too. I’ve been wrong before but I’ll trust my judgment here. There’s only so many “it’s running on, back it next start” that I can forgive.

Pass.

If it wins so be it. Won’t have my money.
You have been on fire lately, but this is terrible judgment, the horse hasn’t been given a hope in its last few runs, this horse is going to win and win well in coming preps

lockyno1

Post Whore
You have been on fire lately, but this is terrible judgment, the horse hasn’t been given a hope in its last few runs, this horse is going to win and win well in coming preps

Let’s wait and see.

It’s in my “not again basket” at the moment. Gave him a forgive last start, but I expected it to be closer yesterday personally.

As I said I’ll trust my judgement. Do need to look at the splits though haven’t done that yet

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Let’s wait and see.

It’s in my “not again basket” at the moment. Gave him a forgive last start, but I expected it to be closer yesterday personally.

As I said I’ll trust my judgement. Do need to look at the splits though haven’t done that yet
It came 4th and was 55 wide all day, only winx could probably handle that.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It came 4th and was 55 wide all day, only winx could probably handle that.

Had a look at the splits, was okay coming home but wasn't really the splits of a "back it next start", especially when you watch it would in all likelihood be poison unders. There were a lot of horses that rattled home, was a slowish Slipper (heavy track was a factor there), was really a sit and sprint. Would need to be back in grade a few notches for me to back it personally. Just a gut feeling.

The horse I'd be on going forward is Microphone, and I'm happy to take skinny odds for that one.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Had a look at the splits, was okay coming home but wasn't really the splits of a "back it next start", especially when you watch it would in all likelihood be poison unders. There were a lot of horses that rattled home, was a slowish Slipper (heavy track was a factor there), was really a sit and sprint. Would need to be back in grade a few notches for me to back it personally. Just a gut feeling.

The horse I'd be on going forward is Microphone, and I'm happy to take skinny odds for that one.

Yeah good solid horse,looks a top sprinter for the future

lockyno1

Post Whore
It's time to shake things up with....

Locky's Wednesday Whisper

Warwick Farm

R1: No bet, but watching Avion Fury and Not Faint Hearted at big odds.
R2: Wayupinthesky (best bet, already on at $3.60)
R3: Vitese and Perfect Pitch EW
R4: Up Trumpz, and The Pharaoah EW
R5: Makdanife (biggest stake @$5), All Cash (EW @$14), and a 1 by 3 on Cool One ($30-1)
R6: Seglas (EW, good wet tracker), and Raggazme EW
R7: Silent Explorer EW at $6, Grand Crown EW @$11 and Vega EW@$13
R8: Voila EW @$7 (wet track form), Alart EW @$18, Nico Lad EW @ $11, and Little Red Shoes (wet form and breeding, best huge roughie of the day) EW @ $34-1.

Happy Punting

ps: don't like the Sandown card at all (best I thought was in R1 number 9 Miss Harriete EW but there's a lot of weird form lines for a lot of these races in Melbourne today

Note: I'll do my Happy Valley selections around 6 or 7pm tomorrow