What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

Lemon Squash

First Grade
So now the great mare has been retired who do we think they will send her to?

Be interesting to see if they send her to the UK to see Frankel or Galileo. Or maybe even to Japan to see Deep Impact.

If she stays in Oz then you would think they will send her to one of the million dollar squibs, Snitzel or I Am Invincible.

Personally I’d be sending her to King Fastnet or So You Think.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Be interesting to see if they send her to the UK to see Frankel or Galileo. Or maybe even to Japan to see Deep Impact.

If she stays in Oz then you would think they will send her to one of the million dollar squibs, Snitzel or I Am Invincible.

Sepoy.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Agreed,this would be my choices

lockyno1

Post Whore

Frankel is the talk of where she is sent to, but that was a few months ago who knows whether that has changed.

Latest posts