What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Coming from the clouds to back Kiamichi, if that donkey manages to win the track manager should quit on the spot.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Feel sick, would of had 11% of the Quaddie but left squib Farnan out. Almost $4k down the gurgler for being a cocky merkin

lockyno1

Post Whore
Opie continues slaughtering horses in Australia

Lol trainers stop getting him to ride in Australia

Sphagnum

Coach
Surely the racing will be next. Wtf is everyone supposed to do? Can’t go out, can’t watch sport, can’t have a bet.

watching the news will melt everyone’s brain.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Surely the racing will be next. Wtf is everyone supposed to do? Can’t go out, can’t watch sport, can’t have a bet.

watching the news will melt everyone’s brain.

Might get to Saturday but that will be at absolute best.

to_ddeath

Coach
LOL!!

Both the Farms and Sandown on today lads what do we like?

Avoiding the farm for Sandown is like avoiding the flu for Corona, but that’s where I’m headed.
Under My Spell in the 6th for the Pierro fans...Global Sanction in the 7th as it appears to be due.
Good luck to anyone having a crack, might be one of our last for a while..

Sphagnum

Coach
Parry sound in the next at Warwick farm is a half to aqua d’ivina out of pierro. Absolutely fkn bolted in last start and goes up in trip.

Sphagnum

Coach
I’m all in on parry sound and miss artier at strath race 4.

It fkn Wednesday ffs might have to sell one of my kids if this loses.