What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2020

Lemon Squash

First Grade
They’ve come from the clouds to back VE, I know Waller has always had a massive wrap on it.. never been one of mine due to her being nuttier then my ex-misses but hard to knock her form this prep.

Anyone else surprised with the gap in price between Funstar and Probabeel? Probabeel almost getting out to an ew price

Sphagnum

Coach
If you want to see something hilarious, watch a replay of Gloucester park race 3. Long odds on favourite gets massacred by the winner’s stablemate. The halls get away with absolute murder over there.

Sphagnum

Coach
Reckon mugatoo is still a big chance in the tancred. That track last week was shite. Still didn’t get beaten far

If you want to see something hilarious, watch a replay of Gloucester park race 3. Long odds on favourite gets massacred by the winner’s stablemate. The halls get away with absolute murder over there.

I lived in Perth for 10 years and the things I’ve seen at Gloucester Park would make your toes curl.

I’ll never forget this one $2 favourite absolutely “monster-trucking” a $30 pop in the straight, 300m from the post, not another runner in the straight and this driver refusing to pull out and go around it.

I have never seen anything like it before or after. I just can’t watch them after that. It is the biggest legitimised scam going around.

lockyno1

Post Whore
They’ve come from the clouds to back VE, I know Waller has always had a massive wrap on it.. never been one of mine due to her being nuttier then my ex-misses but hard to knock her form this prep.

Anyone else surprised with the gap in price between Funstar and Probabeel? Probabeel almost getting out to an ew price

Personally I’m on Mugutoo but personally I’m all over Probabeel head to head

lockyno1

Post Whore
Cleaned up on it yesterday. Love the old boy.

Good price if you found it. It just really annoys me that horse I recon I’ve said that donkey was overs about 6 times for it to come about 5th 6 times and the 2 times it won I wasn’t on it and it paid like $40’s and $50’s yesterday arrhh

Sphagnum

Coach
Good price if you found it. It just really annoys me that horse I recon I’ve said that donkey was overs about 6 times for it to come about 5th 6 times and the 2 times it won I wasn’t on it and it paid like $40’s and $50’s yesterday arrhh
All the stars aligned yesterday including the ridiculous price.

to_ddeath

Coach

Not shocked, if this was at Randwick they’d be almost equal

to_ddeath

Coach
Lol at Aliferous, will never win another race. Learned that after last time.
Every conceivable chance.

Latest posts