What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2022

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Would deadset run on at the end of The Grand Annual that horse.

They need to somehow train him to take a more forward position, he doesn’t travel well in the run at the back anyways so surely giving him an early rev up is worth a shot.

to_ddeath

Coach
Would deadset run on at the end of The Grand Annual that horse.

They need to somehow train him to take a more forward position, he doesn’t travel well in the run at the back anyways so surely giving him an early rev up is worth a shot.
Had several sheks on Highfield & crashed out not long before it jumped…took the tote odds & got 5% on top of that so nice to wake up to a much less bald balance lol
Thanks Artie, knew you’d come through…not

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Taika Yanagida passed away after his fall at Cambridge last week. A reminder about how dangerous this f**ken sport is particularly when the human participants are 4 foot tall and haven’t eaten for 5 years. Kid could ride too.

RIP

Absolutely Terrible man and yes he was a good little rider.

Any crazy merkin who has the balls to get on the back of one of those things and ride flat stick has all the respect in the world from me. The racing community will rally as they always do when these tragedies happen.

Last edited:
I was working away last week and when I came back it was sad to see that Michael Walker had taken another fall. He is out of an induced coma now.

He’s an enigmatic rider but a favourite of mine. He’s had a rough trot of late. It will be interesting to see if he decides to get back in the saddle.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I was working away last week and when I came back it was sad to see that Michael Walker had taken another fall. He is out of an induced coma now.

He’s an enigmatic rider but a favourite of mine. He’s had a rough trot of late. It will be interesting to see if he decides to get back in the saddle.

I’m not a huge fan of his tbh but still awful to hear he’s taken another tumble.

I think he is at the point he needs to have a start serious think if it’s something he wants to continue to pursue. Poor merkins body will be wrecked by the time he’s 50

There’s a bit of spring starting to waft around chaps.

I snipped off a Julian O’Neill sized turd in our Punters Clubs shoe last week, so I am out of the chair this weekend and the pressure is off.

What have you got?

Latest posts