What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2023

Handshake Bros GIF

me when I see my old bae Explosive Jack running

Sphagnum

Coach
I’m still giving awesome John a decent chance in the derby next week. Had a toughish run in the Tulloch which should top him off nicely.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’m still giving awesome John a decent chance in the derby next week. Had a toughish run in the Tulloch which should top him off nicely.

O’Shea pretty much said he won’t be backing him up as he doesn’t think it will run the trip. Shot of Luck will go around again.

Sphagnum

Coach
O’Shea pretty much said he won’t be backing him up as he doesn’t think it will run the trip. Shot of Luck will go around again.
It was unlucky too. The kiwi horse who was placed in the NZ derby ran alright into 4th.

I had Awesome John earmarked last prep. I certainly wouldn’t have been declaring him because he was racing against 3rd stringers yesterdays and couldn’t get it done. Interesting that O’Shea doesn’t think he will stick. I thought the 2400m was what he needed to close the gap with the better 3yos

Latest posts