What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auz players on way to wigan warriors

Hi rugby league fans,

MY name is Royster all the way over here in GB.
As you have probably gathered I am a Wigan Warriors fan and I am wondering if you have heard any rumours about any Austrailian players coming over to play for the Warriors?

Can I just say a big Thank you for Trent Barrett, Phill Bailey, Brian Fletcher, Pat Richards & lafeta palea'esina.:D :D :D :D :D

The Tank

Bench
The Wigan Warrior said:
Hi rugby league fans,

MY name is Royster all the way over here in GB.
As you have probably gathered I am a Wigan Warriors fan and I am wondering if you have heard any rumours about any Austrailian players coming over to play for the Warriors?

Can I just say a big Thank you for Trent Barrett, Phill Bailey, Brian Fletcher, Pat Richards & lafeta palea'esina.:D :D :D :D :D

Kiwi

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Leek Uk started a thread a few weeks back saying Fui Fui Moi Moi would be playing for Wigan next year.

I'm still waiting for that confirmation, but frankly will be surprised if it ever comes through.

brooksy19

Bench
Here's an Idea, develop your own players and then and only then will Gb have a chance against NZ & Australia Internationally.

Corbin

Juniors
brooksy19 said:
Here's an Idea, develop your own players and then and only then will Gb have a chance against NZ & Australia Internationally.

I second that motion!

Wigan and Bradford are AWFUL examples as why the ESL is becoming only weaker not stronger.

LESStar58

Referee
Matt King.

He's been linked to a few clubs and has been offered a 4 year $2.2 million contract.

Wigan seems the only club with that sort of cash, surely?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hate to be a nark but it's Iafeta not Lafeta ;-)

Latest posts