What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axl Roses band to tour Australia

murraymob

Coach
a sad day for long time GNR fans .The axl we knew is dissapeared many years ago. Now there is a fat shadow of that man. Velvet revolver with slash duff piss on the new lame GNR

sydraider

First Grade
Russell Crowe's Band said:
hmmmm
theyve pulled out of japan, south africa and mexico.......
ill buy a ticket still, but i think ill makes sure i can get a refund.

South africa and Mexico is probably understandable but Japan???

Thats usually a big market for american rock bands, interesting.

I would definately make sure a refund is available.

Once Dead

Bench
They've only cancelled because of Robin breaking his hand.....that's why, no Axl tantrums here........and he's not AS fat as he was haha

McLovin

Staff member
It's just not gonna be the same show with him waltzing around with flab flying everywhere...

Simo

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
my mate paid 200 today for his ticket, I'll probably get the cheapest ones.
lol the cheapest ones are still a hungy I believe......for the original lineup sure, not for the cover band.

GNR reuniting and touring would probably be my greatest music wish......but with every year that passes its more likely going to be a old man reunion tour when they are out of money as opposed to a kick ass rock show.

Munky

Coach
Appetite for Destruction still sells very well and each of the original band members gets a cut from sales.

So it's unlikely they'll run out of money. Adler is still living off the 15% royalties he receives for doing jack sh*t on AFD.

Simo

First Grade
Surely in 20 years though appetite sales will drop to next to nothing and maybe then we will see the real reunion?? 60 year olds with big hair, a bandana, tights with pee dribble marks, braces with no shirt, top hats.......itll go off I tells ya!

just bought my ticket for the sydnee show. 99 bucks for "silver" seating..

axl rose + 5...(or 6 im not sure) better be good!

should be a good weekend. gunners on the saturday at superdome, sharks vs souths at telstra the next day

McLovin

Staff member
Sydney show sold out?? Not too chuffed about it. I was 50/50 on whether to go or not anyway...

Nuke

Staff member
I would've liked to go to the Perth show. Cheapest seats here are $99. That doesn't faze me though. The reason I'm not gonna go is because no-one I know wants to come! I'm not going by myself, that's for sure.
Actually, I tell a lie: one person would love to come along, but she's due to have a baby a few days afterwards, so I think she's got a pretty good reason for declining!

Oh well, maybe I'll get to go to their re-union tour in 20yrs that's been joked about in here!

ledzep

Bench
They've already announced a second show in Melbourne and Sydney
I was second in line at a Ticketek outlet yesterday morning, and by the time I got through, had to settle for silver seating
Then a f**king hour later, they announce the second concert :roll:

Simo

First Grade
pisses you off doesnt it ledzep?? You know there a good chance of the second concert but cant take the risk and buy the crappy ones to the first!! Have done that before.