What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axl Roses band to tour Australia

Simo

First Grade
On the radio this morning they said his band will tour in june or july I think it was.....will post something when I find a web link.

Still no word if this CD will ever arrive though.

McLovin

Staff member
Tickets go on sale on Thursday April 26th.

Dates are:

Sunday 10 June – PERTH - Burswood Dome
Wednesday 13 June – ADELAIDE - Entertainment Centre
Friday 15 June – MELBOURNE - Rod Laver Arena
Wednesday 20 June – BRISBANE - Entertainment Centre
Saturday 23 June – SYDNEY - Acer Arena

im there
hopefully tickets are fully refundable (you never know with axl rose)...
but man thatd be sweet to see the great ego himself live on stage.
it wont be with slash, izzy or duff...but whatever.

Once Dead

Bench
FREAKIN AWESOME!

CANNOT WAIT!

I'm not one to say that one band is better than the other because these guys definitely do have personality and aren't merely hired guns........I just want to hear the new stuff "Better", "Chinese Democracy", "I.R.S" and "There Was A Time"!

No doubt I'll have trouble getting tickets!

Alex28

Coach
i only see two outcomes:

* the tour wont happen; or

* the tour will happen, Axl wont be bothered to do some of the shows and you'll get Sebastian Bach singing instead (who is listed as a support).

Either way it will be s***.

Once Dead

Bench
It's a possibility........but Bach, during ALL his support slots on the recent GnR tours to Europe / throughout the U.S. has NOT ONCE stepped in to fill Axl's boots regarding fronting GnR.......he sings as a guest on My Michelle here and there and that's it........

The tour WILL go ahead as Axl knows that he hasn't much faith invested in him as he did before and countries like Australia are where GnR will be able to make money through a sold out arena......unlike the wary American cities......ala St. Louis hahaha

Mong

Post Whore
I was considering it just to have a bit of a look but not at those prices.. The original band maybe but not just to watch Axel.

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah. Don't think ill turn out to watch them. Cheapest is pretty much $100...

Simo

First Grade
Mong, couldnt have said it better myself, my mate and I grew up with gunners as our fav band but just to axl after 10 years of nothing....not for a hungy as minimum.

sydraider

First Grade
Would be like stepping into a museum with an exhibit that hasnt been maintained.

No thanks.

Dont want to ruin what I seen in 88