What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ayshford

hybrid_tiger

Coach
A barely average first grader when in form, yet would not make my local park footy team when not.

I have never seen a player so disinterested as this hack today. It is an absolute embarrassment.

I want to give Potter time but if he picks this bum next week, I give up.

Tiger05

First Grade
He is pretty bad isn't he. He can score a try if he gets the ball with plenty of space and defenders completely shot. If he gets space but has to beat a man one on one he can't do it.

At best he could finish off a play that was completely created for him and that was at his best.

macnaz

Staff member
He is pretty bad isn't he. He can score a try if he gets the ball with plenty of space and defenders completely shot. If he gets space but has to beat a man one on one he can't do it.

At best he could finish off a play that was completely created for him and that was at his best.

Regardless of todays performance ..your talking shit.. you have no idea.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Any time anyone mentions a turd in a swimming pool I think of the chocolate bar in Caddy shack. Said chocolate bar is probably more useful than the parra side Aysh will be up against on Friday night. He'll score a couple vs Cheyse Blair or whichever spastic Parra have in the centres and Cronulla fans will be spurting off onto their Mark Richards surfboards and letting the gizz form like encrusted wax thinking it's the second coming of Steve Rogers.

The idiots thought Sleau was Eric Grothe Mk 1

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Any time anyone mentions a turd in a swimming pool I think of the chocolate bar in Caddy shack. Said chocolate bar is probably more useful than the parra side Aysh will be up against on Friday night. He'll score a couple vs Cheyse Blair or whichever spastic Parra have in the centres and Cronulla fans will be spurting off onto their Mark Richards surfboards and letting the gizz form like encrusted wax thinking it's the second coming of Steve Rogers.

:lol::lol::lol:

Brilliant.

The Rosco

Bench
. . . . A day late, but I'm still humming the "I'm allright" song, and watching the gopher boogy !.

Pete, please don't infect my fond memories of such a brilliant film with images of Ayshford. :lol:

I often wondered how some players like Ayshford,Moltzen,Johnny Morris to name a few,reached such a high level when it's quite obvious they are generally rubbish in their chosen sport and you think,how the f**k did this clown get so far without being found out sooner.
It happens in other sport also,take the Australian cricket team for instance,Nathan Lyon is the sides spinner,the fact that he rarely spins the ball hasn't prevented this f**king meerkat from reaching an elite level.His only deception to the batmen is the variation in sh*t that he delivers.You could visited any bowling club in Australia and you would probably find some old fart over 70,riddled with arthritis in both knees and hands,one part senile,and half pissed that puts more spin on his lawn bowl unintentionally than Lyon's capable of ever bowling yet someones rated him,as has happened with the likes of Ayshford,Moltzen etc to reach the level they have achieved.

nikko

Juniors

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
The waste of space can f**k off to Gymea now the f**king idiot. f**ked play the ball, shoots up, grabs air and we make Parra look like Brisbane of 93. f**king bum

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Yeah tell him you'll swap him for a sandman panel van, a mark Richards thruster, a chiko roll and puberty blues on betamax. But that the merkin should still be dropped off a high cliff

Latest posts