What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B&G ARMY

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
joined the b&g army yesterday. at least sent application. not only for the benefits, but to give support to our heroes. :whistle :whistle :whistle

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hurray! you too can feel ripped off by the club, but still join it every single year!! :D ;-)

bradeel

Juniors
those binoculars are a rort.

its all about the key ring and the giant inflatable hand for mine.

Haynzy

First Grade
you'd struggle to even see the cheergirls with those binoculars.

Gotta love the hand 8)

strider

Post Whore
JessEel said:
hurray! you too can feel ripped off by the club, but still join it every single year!! :D ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: - how true is that .... I have been on and off that frickin emailing list more times than PJ has used the word lame.

I just do it for the cap each year.

JessEel said:
speaking of being ripped off by the club whatever happened to the free tickets they used to send out to members with the newsletter?

Utey

Coach
The EELiminator said:
JessEel said:
speaking of being ripped off by the club whatever happened to the free tickets they used to send out to members with the newsletter?

You got free tickets. Man our club sucks when it comes to this sort of thing.

Hellsy

Immortal
They haven't done the free tix for years now...
Yes, the club sux wen it comes to that kind of thing :evil:

Berta

Juniors
maybe they couldn't afford to give away free tickets after the eels started losing and the crowds dropped off?

Yeah not much of an excuse though, The Eels have a huge and loyal support base but everybody needs an incentive or two especially when your team is not travelling well.
It is during these times that the club should do everything in its power to rally the fans not bury it's head in the sand and hope that all the troubles go away :|

Stagger eel

Staff member
I think MITS will confirm this, but I have a feeling the football club has cut back on the Administration side of things over the last couple of years, however I agree we're not getting the service that we should be getting as season ticket holders and Blue and Gold Army members etc...

Berta

Juniors
I agree we're not getting the service that we should be getting as season ticket holders and Blue and Gold Army members etc...

Definately not now!
It was great years ago I was a member of everything Eels, even when I was a Uni student and could'nt really afford it because we had the tangible we were acknowledged as fans.
These days the game has got a lot richer and sometimes it feels as if you are taken for granted.
I can readily afford the memberships now and truth be known I will probably always renew them but sometimes.....

attamarrap

Juniors
attamarrap said:
I bought an eels key ring today 8)
forget the footy show curse, forget the blue jersey's forget all the jinx's my brand new lucky eels key ring is in full effect GO PARRA & GO THE KEY RING!!!!!