What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B&G Chants for Friday Night. BYO Wooden Spoon and Brown Paper Bag

IFR33K

Coach
Can you get rid of the tackle chant, there's a guy in the Cronin stand who doen't need to be encouraged.

Yeah, I sit right in front of him. Deadset, if he screams out this week like a lunatic, I'm going to complain. This guy is sending everyone crazy.

junior009

Juniors
Learn to deal with it, the gy has been sitting there doing the same thing for the 20 odd years I've been going to the stadium

IFR33K

Coach
Learn to deal with it, the gy has been sitting there doing the same thing for the 20 odd years I've been going to the stadium

Yeah, you want to swap seats.

I take my six year old, and my three year old along with me, and he scares the daylights out of them.

My three year old has missed a few games now because of him.

He can watch the game no problem, but when he is screaming in our ear drums for no reason, then that is a real issue.

I don't know if the guy is normal, but surely he has to be a little curtious to others.

Hellsy

Immortal
He used to sit in Bay 26, but has moved closer towards half way this year. I know of him too. "Tackle Pawwa, Tackle" and "I hate you wefree" at the same time waving his fist and biting his finger in anger.

Ahhhhh Bay 26 is on halfway, I sit there. Unless they moved the halfway line and didn't tell me......

IFR33K said:
Yeah, you want to swap seats.

I take my six year old, and my three year old along with me, and he scares the daylights out of them.

My three year old has missed a few games now because of him.

He can watch the game no problem, but when he is screaming in our ear drums for no reason, then that is a real issue.

I don't know if the guy is normal, but surely he has to be a little curtious to others.

What bay do you sit in?
Tackle used to sit in my row, but this years he has moved *yay for me* I can still hear him though so he can't be far :lol: :lol:

IFR33K

Coach
Ahhhhh Bay 26 is on halfway, I sit there. Unless they moved the halfway line and didn't tell me......

What bay do you sit in?
Tackle used to sit in my row, but this years he has moved *yay for me* I can still hear him though so he can't be far :lol: :lol:

I sit in bay 25, all the way at the back.

I know that guy he used to catch the same train as me to the game and get on at Schofields from memory.
He's a lunitic thats for sure.

Hellsy

Immortal
That explains why I can still hear him then.
All I can say is 'I know how you feel' this is the first year I can remember that he has not sat 4 seats away from me.

Can someone please explain the fist in the mouth, or biting of fingers?

I know that I get emotional, but except for killing my liver, I tend not to inflict physical punishment on myself.
:lol:

What bay do you sit in?

Yeah Hellsy,

He has moved to up the back of Bay 25, just behind Future's brother HIghland Fling.

Can someone please explain the fist in the mouth, or biting of fingers?

I know that I get emotional, but except for killing my liver, I tend not to inflict physical punishment on myself.
:lol:

Lets just start by saying I believe the gentleman in question is a few sandwiches short of a picnic, I think he has been taught to bite his knuckles (as a sign of frustration) if he can't say anything "nice"

BD5733

Juniors
To the tune of Yi yi yippee...

Give back the trophy cheating Storm,
Oh Give back the trophy,
Give back the trophy,
Oh Give back the trophy cheating Storm.

Give back Todd Lowrie cheating Storm,
Oh Give back Todd Lowrie,
Give back Todd Lowrie,
Oh Give back Todd Lowrie cheating Storm.

But you can keep Brett Finch, cheating Storm,
You can keep Brett Finch, cheating Storm,
Oh you can kepe Brett Finch,
Please keep Brett Finch,
Oh you can keep Brett Finch, cheating Storm.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
To the tune of Yi yi yippee...

Oh Give back the trophy,
Give back the trophy,
Oh Give back the trophy cheating Storm.

Oh Give back Todd Lowrie,
Give back Todd Lowrie,
Oh Give back Todd Lowrie cheating Storm.

But you can keep Brett Finch, cheating Storm,
You can keep Brett Finch, cheating Storm,
Oh you can kepe Brett Finch,
Please keep Brett Finch,
Oh you can keep Brett Finch, cheating Storm.

lol

Latest posts