What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B.green Unwanted

cayless1989

Juniors
i wentr and saw the boys train today and asked blake if he was resiggning, he told me the club have told me there not in there plans for next year

Utey

Coach
Ive said it before, I doubt he will see FG here. His settling nicely into that 5/8 role though.

Rookie

Juniors
Has he even been playing Prems?? Havent heard alot of him at all last year or so. Whats he been up to?

wittyz chick

Coach
Played prems all of this year except for the week when prems had the bye he played flegg ... been playing well apparantly!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
cayless1989 said:
i wentr and saw the boys train today and asked blake if he was resiggning, he told me the club have told me there not in there plans for next year

I'll translate it to you from footballer language to fan language and it goes something like this.

"The money they were offering isn't enough so I'm getting out of here"

I believe that we have actually offered Blake a contract.

Kenny

Juniors
I have heard from a very good source that StGeorge have made him an offer and it is likely he will be going there.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kenny said:
I have heard from a very good source that StGeorge have made him an offer and it is likely he will be going there.

oh! well..good luck to him.

Avenger

Immortal
Kenny said:

as long as we can do a swap with Matthew Head, he can go.

Hurriflatch

Referee
disapointing if Blake does go but if Timmy can refind his form and a decent 5/8 gets signed then it's not all bad

maybe, Jamie being chased as a 5/8 has something to do with Green not being needed.

Avenger

Immortal
Hurriflatch said:
disapointing if Blake does go but if Timmy can refind his form and a decent 5/8 gets signed then it's not all bad

maybe, Jamie being chased as a 5/8 has something to do with Green not being needed.

I'd say that's exactly what it is.

Utey

Coach
Give me a break his fkn 20. Lyon coming has nothing to do with it. Id get rid of other deadweights before a young local junior.

Avenger

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
Give me a break his fkn 20. Lyon coming has nothing to do with it. Id get rid of other deadweights before a young local junior.

Lyon is 24, Tim Smith is 21. Tell me if they are our halves in 07, where will Blake play?

Hooker?

Look before you leap.

Utey

Coach
I didnt forecast a form slump did you?, hypothetically Tim Smith goes down with a season ending injury. Thats what depth it for.

Avenger

Immortal
Yes but he won't wait for that. He would want a better opportunity to play first grade, elsewhere.

stuke

Bench
i agree. Blake wouldn't want to wait and hope for an opportunity behind Smith and Lyon (if we get him back). he is 20, will have had a season and a half of Prems under his belt. pretty hard to hold onto him under those circumstances. shame though.

Hurriflatch

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:
I didnt forecast a form slump did you?, hypothetically Tim Smith goes down with a season ending injury. Thats what depth it for.

thats what Kurt Gidley is for

Latest posts