What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B.green Unwanted

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
and now Heath is struggling for a firstgrade spot

Come back to Parra Heaf-fey!

funnily enough, something tells me he may not mind coming back home ;-) ..he's still got another year to run at the chooks though.

Hellsy

Immortal
What would Melbourne want with Blake?
They are not really lacking in the halves...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
What would Melbourne want with Blake?
They are not really lacking in the halves...

he may have a better opportunity at St George with Barrett leaving..

Kornstar

Coach
I would say with Gaz signing that massive deal, StGeorge will want him to earn his keep and that would mean closer to the action

Stagger eel

Staff member
Kornstar said:
I would say with Gaz signing that massive deal, StGeorge will want him to earn his keep and that would mean closer to the action

that would probably be an option, I'm not totaly convinced that he'd make a great roaming five-eight. I guess if anyone could it'll be him.

Avenger

Immortal
eelavation said:
that would probably be an option, I'm not totaly convinced that he'd make a great roaming five-eight. I guess if anyone could it'll be him.

Its not an option its a fact. Brown was quoted as saying that he will play 5/8th next year.

Kornstar

Coach
For $700,000 you would want him playing at 5/8th, no centre is worth $700,000, i don't care who he is!!!!!

I want Hindmarsh to say he is going to play union, same as Mason, Benji, Minichello etc, and i want to see the NRL let these guys get 3 third party agreements cause they are all so damn valuable to their teams and they deserve the same privledges as John's and Gasnier as far as i'm concerned.

I am really not happy about setting this precedent, i could handle it with Joey cause he is an absolute FREAK, Gasnier though is just a good centre, Jamie Lyon is just as good as him and i bet the NRL wouldn't go out of their way to keep him in the game if he wanted out!!!

damo72

Juniors
You would think that Green would be looking to the Tigers for a start, to me that looks like the best opportunity.

Latest posts