What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[b]Where is the most hated team post?[/b]

Roosterphin

Juniors
Stgillaman said:
Roosterphin said:
Probably just became another boring Rooster bashing thread thats why

Yes and we cant have that could we.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mate I dont mind banter but after the same old things are regurgiated over and over again it becomes a bit boring not only for Rooster fans but for everyone....except for a few simpletons!

Pantherjim.

Referee
Roosterphin said:
Stgillaman said:
Roosterphin said:
Probably just became another boring Rooster bashing thread thats why

Yes and we cant have that could we.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mate I dont mind banter but after the same old things are regurgiated over and over again it becomes a bit boring not only for Rooster fans but for everyone....except for a few simpletons!

Hey, you make your bed, you lie in it Roosterphin... Cogburn, Melon and that other idiot R.L.E. have bought all this on themselves... [-X To quote an old Billy Joel lyric: "We didn't start the fire!' :lol:

Pantherjim.

nrl_panthers.gif
piss.gif
nrl_roosters.gif

Macca

Coach
So we can't express our opinion on the Roosters now because it is repetetive or because it's Rooster bashing?

You are going to cop alot more this year phin, so i'd be gearing up for it. Your team is hated, get used to it.

Latest posts