What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back of the coop

Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
sydney. st george area

when i can. work restricts that

i used to when i was younger

only me

we'll lose our first 6 games. try a one marker defence that will fail miserably. get annilhated by 50 against manly. sack opes but give him public dignity by saying he quit. sign freddy as coach. win a few in a row to make everyone feel good about next year. sign a sh*t kicker named willie mason and continue the merry go round circus that we are

and you go for the scum of all scum? what went wrong... you live in the area you support the team dammit!

but anyway

I live in the St George area, home of the best team in the multiverse, the DRAGONS.

Yes I do but I refuse to go to win. sh*thole. Don't travel away as much only when they play the dogs really because alot of people I know also go for them.

Used to also, played for Hurstville United below thommo and mundine, played one game with them on the field. Got lazy gave up.

I support the Dragons.

few people I know go for the rorters, about 6.

Prediciton, I predict pain.

ozzie

Bench
Dragonsforthewin said:
and you go for the scum of all scum? what went wrong... you live in the area you support the team dammit!

but anyway

I live in the St George area, home of the best team in the multiverse, the DRAGONS.

Yes I do but I refuse to go to win. sh*thole. Don't travel away as much only when they play the dogs really because alot of people I know also go for them.

Used to also, played for Hurstville United below thommo and mundine, played one game with them on the field. Got lazy gave up.

I support the Dragons.

few people I know go for the rorters, about 6.

Prediciton, I predict pain.

if you got out of the dump leagues club - the taj mahal - then you would meet a lot of rooster fans, hard to meet them when your drinking yourself silly and feeling the pain of sobering up

ozzie said:
if you got out of the dump leagues club - the taj mahal - then you would meet a lot of rooster fans, hard to meet them when your drinking yourself silly and feeling the pain of sobering up

trust me the 6 is already enough, they give as good as 56.

_Johnsy

Referee
melons whinge and threat about peoples opinions have caused any remarks about that topic to be deleted. Is melon really that weak ?

Thin skinned you lot, however outstanding accountants at the club.

Melon you are a whinging germ

rabbs

Juniors
His photo says it all big mouth and the brains of a melon,very soft in the middle.

St. Brett

Juniors
cabkids.jpg

Cabbage Patch Kids.

The Roosters have big hearts like Smurfs and accept all comers just like N.Y. accepts any decrepent new comer.

Give us your CPK's, Mr. Greedy's, Smurfs and My Pony Dolls as we, ourselves, are a bunch of Ms. Mary Lou dolls and come in all colours.

hanson.jpg

mmm bop, mmm bop you got no home, ya got no home. Mmm bop do it baby, mmm bop!

Sydney City Roosters: The club with no identity.

mrgreedy.gif

Willy Mason, I have a clause in my contract that says if I don't wanna train then I won't train. If I want McDonalds then I'm eating Macca's.

South America, Columbia and loving it.

punton

Juniors
RWB said:
All this talk about what he does in his spare time, so what if he did have sex with Wendell in QLD what are the media, perverts? And to all the other fans who are homophobes grow up and see a shrink.

Mason has pulled the RW&B on now and as long as he wears it with pride and never disrespects our club then I will always support him as I will with any other player. I don't care what he does or who he sees in his spare time to be honest. He is a player with undoubted talent. Forget all the rest of the crap that you read in the media Nick will sort him out.

:lol: times 1000

punton

Juniors
RWB said:
when your so unintelligent that you can't think of any thing to say.... laugh.

As opposed to posting complete and utter bullsh*t. :roll:

More than happy to be laughing, just like everyone else, except the majority of rorter fans, of course. :lol: :lol:

Zetland Rabbit

Juniors
RWB said:
All this talk about what he does in his spare time, so what if he did have sex with Wendell in QLD what are the media, perverts? And to all the other fans who are homophobes grow up and see a shrink.

Mason has pulled the RW&B on now and as long as he wears it with pride and never disrespects our club then I will always support him as I will with any other player. I don't care what he does or who he sees in his spare time to be honest. He is a player with undoubted talent. Forget all the rest of the crap that you read in the media Nick will sort him out.

Im guessing your a Roosters fan that lives on Oxford st, and has a liking for Willies :shock:

punton

Juniors
4 years is along time for Artie to keep his mouth shut.

He knows they're farked, just like the next bloke does.

Mason was merely the icing on the cake. :lol: