What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back on deck!

Misty Bee

First Grade
I'm back, and sorting out all the pm's, transfers etc. All of your enquiries should be answered and hopefully sorted out today. Thanks for your pateince.

Cheers, Misty

Misty Bee

First Grade
Yeah, Bart. I think we have a very enthusiastic bunch of coaches. CRL V will be a corker of a season!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Ando, you had your chance. BTW, I was proved right re the others - NONE of them responded to offers of teams. I sent out about 8 PM's on the subject, one was replied to. 7 were ignored. And you threw your coaching job away because of them?

You are welcome to be part of this, Ando. I fear that you will moon around like Vlad just to whinge and cause trouble, maybe because you will be missing being a CRL coach more than you think, or will ever let on. I would rather you do one of 2 things: 1) join us in CRL V, or 2) get over your mistake, and get on with life.

It might be harsh, but I'm wearing EXTREMELY THIN with whingers from another site who had no intention of participating, and just want to make life bad for everybody else.

So stop hanging around like a starving Basset Hound wishing you were still part of the CRL. Either join in, or f**k off!!!

Ando67

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Ando, you had your chance. BTW, I was proved right re the others - NONE of them responded to offers of teams. I sent out about 8 PM's on the subject, one was replied to. 7 were ignored. And you threw your coaching job away because of them?

You are welcome to be part of this, Ando. I fear that you will moon around like Vlad just to whinge and cause trouble, maybe because you will be missing being a CRL coach more than you think, or will ever let on. I would rather you do one of 2 things: 1) join us in CRL V, or 2) get over your mistake, and get on with life.

It might be harsh, but I'm wearing EXTREMELY THIN with whingers from another site who had no intention of participating, and just want to make life bad for everybody else.

So stop hanging around like a starving Basset Hound wishing you were still part of the CRL. Either join in, or f**k off!!!

So your finally showing your true colours,shows how wrong i was all this time :roll:

Misty Bee

First Grade
Ando, you are becoming a troll. You are only here to cause trouble it seems. Get over it, son. I'm sure you have a life somewhere.......

bartman

Immortal
Guys, I like to think I get on with you both.

But public airing of grievances/stuff is kind of in the realms of bad karma? :?

How about a truce from this point on, in comments from either direction, and from anyone else?

Latest posts