What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

back page of the telegraph

spearby

Juniors
love the back page of this mornings telegraph all the rorters . all local juniors I don't think . 2 captains for the year both been in trouble with the law what could you expect from this grub club

Big Sam

First Grade
Souths take the captaincy off players who commit off-field indiscretions.

The rorters reward those who commit off-field indiscretions with the captaincy.

Valheru

Coach

Lol and they give it to a woman bashing cheat.

Anyways, Jake Friend hasn?t committed an off field indiscretion for 6 years you imbeciles at which stage he was sacked and forced to work at a sandwich shop. It is called rehabilitation, something your scum club should try and do with its many domestic assault perpetrators.

Pearce?s last ?indiscretion? was tapping a girl on the shoulder at a nightclub and not following orders to leave the premise for which he was fined and suspended. That incident got more air time than your captain assaulting someone overseas.

The Pelican

Juniors
love the back page of this mornings telegraph all the rorters . all local juniors I don't think . 2 captains for the year both been in trouble with the law what could you expect from this grub club

The rorters reward those who commit off-field indiscretions with the captaincy.

Freshbrook-11.gif

spearby

Juniors
Lol and they give it to a woman bashing cheat.

Anyways, Jake Friend hasn?t committed an off field indiscretion for 6 years you imbeciles at which stage he was sacked and forced to work at a sandwich shop. It is called rehabilitation, something your scum club should try and do with its many domestic assault perpetrators.

Pearce?s last ?indiscretion? was tapping a girl on the shoulder at a nightclub and not following orders to leave the premise for which he was fined and suspended. That incident got more air time than your captain assaulting someone overseas.

have you any other offenders in the team please be truthful

DJShaksta

First Grade
A Souths fan giving it to other clubs about their player's indiscretions......................

spearby

Juniors
wouldn't matter what you have done if you can play league the car sales man will buy you . and don't worry about the cap it doesn't apply to the rorters

rooster25

Juniors
Have Sutton or Burgess even been fined or suspended? Hello integrity unit.. Anyone out there..Hello?? Imagine this was Mitchell Pearce..
The Silence has only proven to every RL fan the favourable treatment Souths receive on and off the field

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors

:crazy: have they emptied the loony bins overnight??

southsport

First Grade

It's all in the past, everyone makes mistakes, let's move along.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i do love how the souffs forum screams blue murder the minute anyone from another club stoops down to slum it in their forum...

yet look at all the vermin in here...

funny how they forget their new captain is also someone with an indiscretion..

southsport

First Grade
i do love how the souffs forum screams blue murder the minute anyone from another club stoops down to slum it in their forum...

yet look at all the vermin in here...

funny how they forget their new captain is also someone with an indiscretion..

:lol: You don't love anything, you are full of bile and hatred.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i think i'm quite possibly the most hate-less person on this forum..

a day without laughter is a day not lived..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
pretty sure if you cut me open i'd be full of teddy bears & kittens...

Latest posts