What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to North Beach

Perth Red

Post Whore
Our nomadic 2009 season continues with this weekends game played at North Beach. Saturday Kick off is 6pm

Top v's bottom, sadly I can see little beyond a bloody nose for us this weekend. Time for a major upset?:shock:

snowball

Juniors
Totally agree with your "nomadic" call mate ,sh*t we need a home to play at each and every week,the only advantage the reds have is the opposition have to travel as our guys are always playing at different grounds in Perth and to make matters worse their last game is at LARK HILL,the other thing that needs to be changed for next season is play our home games on sunday afternoon,the league has to realise that saturday nights are the local clubs bread and butter and just cant expect both supporters and players to leave their respective clubs and go watch the REDS,im sure junior fixtures which are played on sunday could be finished earlier on sundays to enable the juniors to come and as well,although i must admit i havent seen too many JUNIORS at fixtures this season,anyway come on lads i REALLY do hope you jag an upset win on saturday

Perth Red

Post Whore
4 games at Fremantle, 4 games at Joondalup and 1 each at MES (NRL game day), North Beach and South Perth for me

Sat night for first 3 home games then 3pm Sunday kick off for rest of season.

The Joondalup Sun afternoon game has been the most enjoyable this season.

nswred10

Juniors
You'd be better off just getting one venue and playing all games there. Been to few of the WA grounds Joondalup is a bit like Lark Hill just too far away games need to stay central. Plus the money goes back into Rugby League Arena is government owned a bit like MES so no win for REDS.

Smithtown

Coach
If you ignore Rockingham you are ignoring the biggest growth area of Rugby League, which would seem pretty pointless.

Joondalup is only 20 mins from the city and also on the train line, so it's not that far at all and provides the best of corporate and spectator facilities in the WARL.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Where do yousuggest? Nth Beahc and Sth perth don't have the facilities, Rockingham is too far away (in every sense!), only Fremantle really fits the bill but again the corporate facilities are not close to what they can offer at Joondalup.

Personally I'd like us to move back to MES but I can see the financial reasons why that probably isn't viable at the moment.