What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backing against the Dragons

nqboy

First Grade
Just took a bet of 3 cartons of Qld's finest against the Dragons finishing the competition proper in the top 4 in 2004.

Undoubtedly you have the team on paper, but I'm backing the injury prone nature of Timmins, Gasnier, Ryles and Barrett, the Jobs-for-the-Boys attitude of making Brownie coach and the general under-achieving recent past of the Dragons to get me home.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Three cartons of Bundaberg Rum, however...

The only good this besides the pacific Highway to come out of Queensland...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Roosterphin

Juniors
nqboy said:
Just took a bet of 3 cartons of Qld's finest against the Dragons finishing the competition proper in the top 4 in 2004.

Undoubtedly you have the team on paper, but I'm backing the injury prone nature of Timmins, Gasnier, Ryles and Barrett, the Jobs-for-the-Boys attitude of making Brownie coach and the general under-achieving recent past of the Dragons to get me home.

Sure bet Id say

nqboy

First Grade
Southernsaint

Now that Steve Southern has seen the light, does that make you a Cowboys fan?

Latest posts