What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad career moves

Bumble

First Grade
Smartman said:
The Canterbury 4 (Smith, Dymock, McCracken, Pay) to Parramatta.

Although they had fairly good careers at Parramatta, i believe if they stuck with the dogs they would of been alot better off with most likely more premierships to their name.

And been Superleague scum but hey...

Ant

Juniors
Some have been mentioned,

Stu Kelly eels to broncos, went from contender fo origin centre spot, to qld cup player. Ended up as a solid winger no more.

Muir to nth sydney, was rated close to world's best forward was never the same.

Corey Pearson to parra, had been a good to solid player at previous clubs, but was bad at the eels.

Whoever said Hodges to the roosters, thats crazy, he went from broncos reserve grade to rep star. He then went backwards, but the initial couple of years were great.

Chris Thorman to eels, went from possible GB player, to reserve grader.

Paul Green after he left sharks was never the same, same with Noel Goldthorpe after he left saints.

Brett Plowman after he left brisbane, for those who don't remember him he was a giant winger who would come into the side when their rep stars were out, looked awesome, but doing it week in week out was a problem.

The usual case is guy who looks good in a good side, moves to weaker club, and you realise the players around him made him look good.

Smartman

Juniors
Bumble said:
And been Superleague scum but hey...

Your point is?

Whats the saying when South Sydney play well, Rugby league is going good.

I guess Rugby League has been sh*t for the past 30 odd years :lol:

Bumble

First Grade
Smartman said:
Your point is?

Whats the saying when South Sydney play well, Rugby league is going good.

I guess Rugby League has been sh*t for the past 30 odd years :lol:

Completely unrelated but ok...:?

Clinton Schifcofske > RU, could have played more rep footy at the end of last year had he stayed.

Joel Monaghan > Roosters.....was selected for city/country while at the raiders, and has gone backwards since.

Phillips

Referee
Andrew McFadden - Raiders to Eels

Chris Muckert, Shane Muspratt - Cowboys to Eels... both were regulars at the cowboys.

Jamaal Lolesi... Bulldogs to Tigers played awesome at the dogs.. was a totally different player at Wests.. although he was out of position alot..

Chris Sheppard - Cowboys to Saints... i rated him at the cowboys.. no idea where he is playing now

Utey

Coach
Smartman said:
The Canterbury 4 (Smith, Dymock, McCracken, Pay) to Parramatta.

Although they had fairly good careers at Parramatta, i believe if they stuck with the dogs they would of been alot better off with most likely more premierships to their name.

:lol::lol: SELLOUTS!

Latest posts