What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad day or bad players.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Listening to the abc radio you would think that its not a bad day its some bad players. Everybody going through holes. Its hopeless.

ps another try since i worte the initial message.

Glenn

First Grade
When the opposition can rack up more than a point a minute against you, it is not just a bad day

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
Listening to the abc radio you would think that its not a bad day its some bad players. Everybody going through holes. Its hopeless.

i stopped watching at 52-6 with a bronco kick to come. they say some good comes from everything. can someone tell me what it is. but they still have my total support. :cry: :cry:

Glenn

First Grade
EELMAN JACK said:
Angry_eel said:

i stopped watching at 52-6 with a bronco kick to come. they say some good comes from everything. can someone tell me what it is. but they still have my total support. :cry: :cry:

Well the knowledge this is as worse as it gets in terms of performance

CrazyEel

Bench
EELMAN JACK said:
You didn't die watching it, be gratefull

scottyeel

Bench
EELMAN JACK said:
Angry_eel said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

GoParra

Juniors
News Flash, teams this season are going to get flogged, there are no easy beats (well newcastle maybe at the moment) If you aren't there and on your game, teams are going to get done by 50, as most have this season already

CrazyEel

Bench
GoParra said:
News Flash, teams this season are going to get flogged, there are no easy beats (well newcastle maybe at the moment) If you aren't there and on your game, teams are going to get done by 50, as most have this season already
You may think it OK to make a sweepng generalisation like that but likewise, News Flash, Brisbane were going to come out firing after last week so why weren't we there and on our game? :roll:

Latest posts