What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad feeling

parra pete

Referee
the sun comes up either way...win or lose .... stupid statement.
if your content with the crap they are dishing up then good for you .... the rest of us here want them to at least have a dig .... obviously you dont care ....

With an attitude like that you'll shorten your life by twenty years. Is it worth it?
Smell the roses. Were you happy with them in 2009? Or have you just started to follow this year? I couldn't give a f**k really. As long as I get three feeds a day and half a bed I'm happy.
If they win, they win. I say f**k it at full time, but then move onto next game.
Ain't nothing I can do about it. Me getting the sh*ts won't make them play any better. The players and coaching staff are professional. It is up to them to sort it out. Not you, not me not anyone on the forum.
All you get from being cranky is a piss poor outlook on life.
Whatever happens, this too will pass.

Remember - "Success is never permanent, failure never fatal.
Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
- Winston Churchill

Sterling

Juniors
With an attitude like that you'll shorten your life by twenty years. Is it worth it?
Smell the roses. Were you happy with them in 2009? Or have you just started to follow this year? I couldn't give a f**k really. As long as I get three feeds a day and half a bed I'm happy.
If they win, they win. I say f**k it at full time, but then move onto next game.
Ain't nothing I can do about it. Me getting the sh*ts won't make them play any better. The players and coaching staff are professional. It is up to them to sort it out. Not you, not me not anyone on the forum.
All you get from being cranky is a piss poor outlook on life.
Whatever happens, this too will pass.

Remember - "Success is never permanent, failure never fatal.
Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.”
- Winston Churchill

mate ive been following parra alot longer than 09 .... thats why it gives me the sh*ts when our players arnt putting in .... since 1986 ive been saying ..... oh well next year .... ive over it .....
dosnt mean ill ever stop following them though ....