What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bad feeling

Tizzun

Juniors
Have a punt on the Sharkies if you're unsure the Eels can win... Good money to be made...

junior009

Juniors
I'm no body language expert but I just walked past the boys out the back of shark park on their way to warm up and they look ON tonight. I personally feel alot more at ease now than I did earlier

Eelectrica

Referee
If they beat the tigers they will be favorites that usually helps our boys

The way we've started the season a girl scouts team should be favorites over us. It will be a while before we need to worry about being favorites again. So maybe a win streak starting next week?

Can only hope I guess.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I had a bad feeling all week and got crucified for it!..I expected to lose and we did, their blue print to beat us was quite easy, play all our ex players and show them what they've missed out on....

we're as weak as piss mentally and deserved to get spanked.

Eelectrica

Referee
Wish I could say I was surprised by the loss, but wasn't.
In my tipping comps I picked Parra, not confidently, but thinking surely we can't lose to the sharks.

The thing of it is, I actually think we'll beat Canberra next week. We're just that kind of Jeckyl and Hyde team.

eels bloke

Juniors
I had a bad feeling all week and got crucified for it!..I expected to lose and we did, their blue print to beat us was quite easy, play all our ex players and show them what they've missed out on....

we're as weak as piss mentally and deserved to get spanked.

seriously, was that a fair dinkum game plan? it worked nonetheless.

Sterling

Juniors
Mate, really.....WHO CARES...It's a bloody game....Talk about nervous nellies and bum chuckers. Just enjoy the ride, enjoy the thrills, if we win, we win, if we lose, the sun still comes up tomorrow...The team has a fair bit of talent in it..It has a good coach...team's don't lose the ability to play overnight.....
Parra by plenty with Robson, Inu Tahu and Hayne having blinders. Inu three tries 8 goals for a total of 28 points out of the Eels 40....

nice prediction:roll:

parra pete

Referee
nice prediction:roll:

Did the sun come up again?..Enjoy the ups and downs..There are plenty of downs, but the ups will come. Things happen in sequences.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Life is full of people who let go just when success was around the corner. Think for yourself, support the team for yourself, and don't get too carried away with what is happening now. Treat winning and losing equally....Nothing is permanent.
Look on the bright side...Inu, Grothe and Hayne are playing strongly...The Eels will bounce back just when you least expect them to....
I've seen it all..and love the unpredictability....

Sterling

Juniors
Did the sun come up again?..Enjoy the ups and downs..There are plenty of downs, but the ups will come. Things happen in sequences.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Life is full of people who let go just when success was around the corner. Think for yourself, support the team for yourself, and don't get too carried away with what is happening now. Treat winning and losing equally....Nothing is permanent.
Look on the bright side...Inu, Grothe and Hayne are playing strongly...The Eels will bounce back just when you least expect them to....
I've seen it all..and love the unpredictability....

the sun comes up either way...win or lose .... stupid statement.
if your content with the crap they are dishing up then good for you .... the rest of us here want them to at least have a dig .... obviously you dont care ....

TheParraboy

Staff member
I'm no body language expert but I just walked past the boys out the back of shark park on their way to warm up and they look ON tonight. I personally feel alot more at ease now than I did earlier

Phew, Imagine the scoreline if we weren't ON :sarcasm:

Latest posts