What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad luck Illawarra, from the Sharkies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dickitri said:
for all those scum supporters who love punishment

the replay of the shellacking is on fox sprts at the moment

ENJOY
Isn't footy sweet for coming back & giving it to DIKS like this??!! :lol:

Keep an eye on Fox Sports Dickitri.

Fellow Sharks supporters feel free to quote your favourite Trolls line just here, & lets make it cumalitive.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
What about this classic

Ribs said:
Couldnt have written a better script myself to be honest.

and the rest of you pathetic dicks, the thought of the lot of you squirming while our boys cut your defence to pieces was priceless.
All in front of a record crowd. Sensational!!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
What about this classic

Ribs said:
Couldnt have written a better script myself to be honest.

and the rest of you pathetic dicks, the thought of the lot of you squirming while our boys cut your defence to pieces was priceless.
All in front of a record crowd. Sensational!!

Generalzod

Immortal
It was a pleasure listening to it on the Radio it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Benchmark my canary's arse.

t-ba

Post Whore
"30 Something Years and Won F*ck all, soon to be 40 something years and Won F*ck all"

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Beaten by the team running last. Again.
St George make it a habbit of giving teams running last a break huh, then failing to make the 8, blaming injuries, we should have won that one.
Your a disgrace of a club with the quality of players & the amount of money spent.
f**king disgraceful!

The NRL should just shut your clubs(is it 2 or 3 now in the joint venture) & let the Gold Coast in.

Rexxy

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Keep an eye on Fox Sports Dickitri.

That's right you never know who will turn up there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it time and a half or double time on a Sunday?

coolumsharkie

Referee
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suffer Queers !!!

Didn't take ya's long to fall back to the earth, big pretenders!!!!

Collateral

Coach
Funny this coming from the team that we absolutley blew off the park last week.

We didnt have everyone on board against Manly (didnt against the Sharks either), and Manly played really well. :clap:

Watch the game, as if the Sharks would of beaten Manly today....now thats a funny thought. :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
sullyfan said:
t-ba the hutt said:
"30 Something Years and Won F*ck all, soon to be 40 something years and Won F*ck all"

Manly are still coming equal last. :p

Walking Down Arcades in the City Nude is wrong Sully [-X [-X .

Briza

Juniors
Aint it funny, would you maggots be here if you had lost today? - I doubt it.
The Saints were pretty scrappy today and Manly's Defence was finally up to scratch, One thing the Saints will always have on you mugs is they breed success(may not have won a GF for a while) but at least they have won a few.

Your club is the scum of the earth, a whore of a club that breads FAILURE!, and you maggots are the result.

GO THE DRAGONS!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a consistent side this Dragons outfit has turned to be, hey, dont let it get you down, you only got beaten by last place, a side which couldnt threaten an U/10's side.

Two things:

Red V - I notice a thread 'We are the benchmark', really? Does the benchmark go down to last place? Im sure the roosters wouldnt.
Dimitri - Replay of game was at 7:30pm tonight, if you mist it its again on tomorrow at 8:45am. I heard its a good watch :lol: .

Go you consistent Dragons! :clap: :clap: :clap: