What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad luck Illawarra, from the Sharkies.

SaintTPP

First Grade
:lol: :lol: :lol: It amazes me how they can come in here and bag us out let alone make a whole thread! Imagine how many threads there would be in the scum forum this year everytime they played crap, just from the tp of my mind there was the time you were smashed by the cowboys and souths and does 42-12 mean anything. Pathetic......thats one word that describes the whole lot of you and not to mention the team. :roll:

Southernsaint

Staff member
How is it a fair excuse?? He last set foot in the club in August last year, 9 and a half months ago...

All is not as it seems...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Chook_Raper

Juniors
He did alot of damage to their club mate. Young Stuart will mend all that up within a few years IMO. They are already doing better than they were last year, not that that was a difficult thing.

wittyfan

Referee
Southernsaint said:
How is it a fair excuse?? He last set foot in the club in August last year, 9 and a half months ago...

All is not as it seems...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anderson left the club in pretty bad shape, especially in playing strength. Raper has come in and has had to work with Anderson's squad.

Ribs

Bench
Sully, you have put yourself in a position where its seems that to just leave would somehow admit defeat, so you keep coming back. Again and again and again....

Just go and be done with it.

I cant keep seeing that photo of Sullivan everytime I scroll down, it makes me quite ill.

Rexxy

Coach
Ribs said:
Sully, you have put yourself in a position where its seems that to just leave would somehow admit defeat, so you keep coming back. Again and again and again....

I cant keep seeing that photo of Sullivan everytime I scroll down, it makes me quite ill.

the word over @ W.O.R.L is that Sullivan will be a Saint next year.

Sandra Sully, how would you feel about that?

wittyfan

Referee
Rex said:
Ribs said:

the word over @ W.O.R.L is that Sullivan will be a Saint next year.

Sandra Sully, how would you feel about that?

You'll have to contact Channel 10 for that. 8)

Generalzod

Immortal
Ribs said:

The photo of Sully is okay, do you know what really gets up my nose is that idiotic picture of the Fonz it the 21st century man......... :D :D :D :D

Latest posts