What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BAD!!! News

Monkey

Juniors
i'm in uk (where the testings being done) its 12:38 pm now and i reckon the decision won't be given to sidhe till about 3 -ish, so i wouldn't believe anything till then.

Goleel

Juniors
Jeez for a dodgy rumour some site started about the game being rejected it certainly has spread very quickly, even to games stores, who are giving the date as the 12th now. What a joke. What has been the word the whole time? Only believe what you hear from Sidhe or HES. If everyone had followed that we wouldn't have all these threads, wouldn't need the release date thread full of 'I went to 'random games store' and heard this date' posts, and people wouldn't be so uppity about the date.

It's all rumours so far people, just because its everywhere doesn't mean its true.

I can't think of many games that have been rejected by Sony at any time, I don't think we'd be unlucky enough for Rugby League to be one of them, especially because of the crap that 'its out too close to Rugby 2004'. R2004, despite the quality, has topped sales charts in pretty much every union playing nation, I hardly think it'd be something to worry about.

nz_kid

Juniors
I was just woundering wouldevn't hes interactive heard back from sony by now because it was suppose to get approved or not approved on friday in the uk and it's like 10pm on a friday in the uk Does anyone no about this?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
PONGIA said:
yea u can tell you go for the dogs... hey dickhead....

Dude, screw you. Just because he goes for the dogs u take shit off him?

We're not all bad mate, don't fkn treat us like it.

miccle

Bench
I think everyone needs to calm down just a touch and stop bothering mario. As you all SHOULD know, the game is totally out of Marios hands at HES and Sidhe. Some people here just need to grow a little patience. This game is going to be fantastic, and we've all been waiting 7 years - what's another month going to do?

Mario has been absolutely fantastic to us here - spending so much of his time helping out with comments and questions. The game is getting there, so I think we should cut him some slack, calm down over delays etc. and just wait. From the looks of the video, this game is going to be so damn amazing, and if it means I have to wait another 6 weeks, then so be it.

I hope everyone here will join me in saying a big thanks to mario for all his help! You've been awesome mate, and I'm looking forward to getting the final copy of this, whether it's in 3 weeks or 8 weeks. Thanks heaps!

PONGIA

Juniors
awwww go have a cry m8...
im from bankstown and about 99.3% of my friends are bulldog supporters so i can safely say dodge that i wasnt having a go at all the bulldog supporters... and anyway who cares if i was u know ur not one of those kinds of supporters so y does it concern u then???

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dragon Fanatic said:
Can somebody tell me why it matters if the lady at HES is asian?

because mario said the only asian workers at the place are the storeroom people, so obviously either this idiot is lying or the store room chick answered the phone...... and storeroom people wouldnt know jack shit

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
But both Mario and sleek_greek were both implying asians are dumb and stupied. Now i'm not Asian but i think they it is very discriminatory.

sheep

Juniors
Also how can you tell someone is Asian just by talking to them? I know alot of asian people who just sound like regular aussies, im guessing you would have as your secretary who is a good communicator, therefore i think it would be hard to tell what nationallity this person is.

Mario

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
But both Mario and sleek_greek were both implying asians are dumb and stupied. Now i'm not Asian but i think they it is very discriminatory.

Not at all. I was merely pointing out that the only asian employees at HES work in the storeroom, so either he was making it up or a staff member from the store room answered his question (therefore being unlikely to necessarily have the correct story).

Raider_69

Post Whore
Mario said:
Dragon Fanatic said:

Not at all. I was merely pointing out that the only asian employees at HES work in the storeroom, so either he was making it up or a staff member from the store room answered his question (therefore being unlikely to necessarily have the correct story).

exactly what i told them.....
and i presume that if one of the store room employees answer the phone, they would basically know jack shit about these issues. Would this assumption be correct mario?

nz_kid

Juniors
So Mario is it ture that both ps2 and xboxs games have been approved and that they are coming out on december 12 because thats what it kind of sounded like when you said the asian woman answered his question and also you havent said anything about if it's been approved or not :)