What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey & Scott = Nrl Worst Center Pairing

Southern Shark

Juniors
Centre is our most famous position having been lucky enough to have had Steve ROGERS and later on Andrew Ettingshausen in that position. But now without VAGANA playing we really lack a top class centre. BAILEY/SCOTT have been reliable so far this year especially in defence. It is well acknowledged that BAILEY is not a centre but until POMEROY and VAGANA recover we have to make the most of it.

Not at home according to the way NSW laws are set up - it makes no sense!

You can go to the pubs, which are open
But the bottle shops are closed!

In any case if the spud is drinking, with the anger management he or she has, I'd suggest drinking in a pub is a better idea anyway, because there would be people there to supervise

Macca

Coach
I have a poker night tonight. Cigars, beers, the whole Texas hold em setup. Is that sacriliguous? (sp?)

Macca

Coach
Poker tonight, Races tomorrow, Footy Sunday, Races Monday. Anzac Day just around the corner. Does it get any better?

White Poiner said:
Seers never played first grade for us.. Loloa was a winger i believe.

So what? Anderson was a winger. Point is they were all f**king hopeless.

and a damn sight worse than our current backline.

White Poiner

Coach
Sheros los Deros said:
So what? Anderson was a winger. Point is they were all f**king hopeless.

and a damn sight worse than our current backline.

Possibly..

Seers was a great player though.. dont knock him.

Our centres havent been good this year in attaack at all, but that is only start of problem, our wingers havent looked for work, our fullback is absolutely crap.
The halves dont have a kicking game between them at the moment, yes so our centres maybe be struggling, but its more to do with all the backs struggling at the moment, and that comes down to the game plan which we have, which is basic easy to read and rapers only one.

Latest posts