What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey you must go, and take that Albert bloke with you

Barrowmundi

For all of you out there that justify Baileys existence through his defence need to have a look at yourselves.....he is a joke, he is back to 2004 Baiey. An Albert, what a lazy f**king player, he does NOTHING. He may have speed but he does not use it, and he is uninterested in defence, time to go my friend!

Inferno

Coach
Surely said:
I thought bailey was good, albert is a lazy bastard though.

What game were you watching surely?

How many penalties did he give away, 4? 5?

then blowing up over his pass that was at least 1-2m forward.

I think the thing that got him most fired up was Vagana showing him up by scoring a try from dummy-half something Bailey has been trying to do for a very long time and hasn't pulled one off in around 2 years.

In short piss off bailey.

Mr. Shark

Juniors
Bailey had a few mates out there. Not up to it - unfortunately for unfortunates like us who want to support this mob.

Surely

Post Whore
Inferno said:
What game were you watching surely?

How many penalties did he give away, 4? 5?

then blowing up over his pass that was at least 1-2m forward.

I think the thing that got him most fired up was Vagana showing him up by scoring a try from dummy-half something Bailey has been trying to do for a very long time and hasn't pulled one off in around 2 years.

In short piss off bailey.

Well i didn't see 4 -5 penalties from bailey, i'll wait to see what the stats say there, and the pass big deal, players always try to convince the ref it was ok, did he get penalised for it ?

Vagana had a shocker try or not, and if you want to piss bailey off, you better have a close look at williams game.

The Shire

Juniors
williams doesnt play $hi# week in week out like bailey.
Bailey has no skill and his defence in the centres is jersey flegg material get rid of him

Barrowmundi

if Bailey is still in the team next week I will be very surprised......oh, hold on, no I wont, Raper is still in control and picks a great side and has great vision and control...............NOT!

carinashark

First Grade
Totaly agree! Both to PL . What a mess , tho Kearny seemed to do a bit in attack . Hard to win without the ball tho!

mr_sharks

Juniors
Bailey will stay in the team, like it or not. IMO we should move him to left hand centre and piss off Scott, thus giving much more ball to Vagana and Albert. Perhaps then we would look better in attack. I've never seen such a flat, compressed attack in my life. Nothing like the day when Lang was coaching and Healey and Green were dictating terms.

sublimeshark

Juniors
Ill agree, Bailey was pathetic today and hasnt really added much to the team all season.. Thompson played really well, I dont think we need Bailey with other good back rowers in the side..

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Williams was poor as well, a lot of players gave away stoopid penalties, Bailey and Scott would have to be close to the two most penalised players in the game.

BWNB

First Grade
How much is Bails getting a year and how long has he got to go , he doesnt do anything but give the ball away
I honoustly dont know how we got Thompson he is one of the best players in our team who plays with pride unlike some others...

Quigs

Immortal
0-top5.jpg

I posted this at 8.09pm tonight in another thread in here....

And I particularly focused me attention on Bailey as an example.. I mentioned to those around me --- "watch this guy" this is indicative of why we are playing like sh!t. Well for the next five to ten minutes he missed tackles, failed to mongrel a bloke from scoring, did really hard pushes to the ground of opposition players.(now that must of hurt) ... gave away a few penalties... and generally was representative of the sh!t we call our team...

--------------

The guys playing style at the moment reminds me of a pup trying to keep up with the big dogs who are herding sheep or cattle. You know the one... the one that stands 5 metres behind the others -- yapps and carries on.... then when the opportunity is right - runs in takes a nip - and runs back behind the other bigger dogs....
--------------

I just think he thinks that he is too pretty to get dirty.... let the other lower lifes do it...

--------------

Piss em all off.......... give someone that wants to have a go a go. even if we get flogged week in week out at least we know they are putting in.. This current mob wouldn't know how to spell putting in.

BWNB

First Grade
Quigs said:
The guys playing style at the moment reminds me of a pup trying to keep up with the big dogs who are herding sheep or cattle. You know the one... the one that stands 5 metres behind the others -- yapps and carries on.... then when the opportunity is right - runs in takes a nip - and runs back behind the other bigger dogs....

:lol::lol::lol: it seems like that , maybe its that we have forgot how to actually win a game.

Southern Shark

Juniors
Bailey will be cut. He's been out there for five games and I'd doubt has created any attacking opportunities. VAGANA comes on and scores with his first touch of the ball. They are chalk and cheese. Bailey may get a spot on the bench next week but I'd doubt it. He needs to be in the Premier League forwards to get his forward game back in order and up to standard.

If Williams gets dropped, it will prove what a joke Raper is a coach, fair enough Williams didnt have the best game yesterday but all year, he has been in best 2 forwards each game, and this year has been playing 80 mins a game, so he was due for a bad one considering the rest of them have already had, bad games this year.

Williams still worked harder then Hilder yesterday,and if Williams get dropped, Bailey,Covell, Scott, Albert better all go first he has outplayed them all this year.

SharkWings

Juniors
Im still convinced Albert will come good...needs a centre to give him some ball or be moved to fullback.

Quigs

Immortal
SharkWings said:
Im still convinced Albert will come good...needs a centre to give him some ball or be moved to fullback.

0-top5.jpg

To come good, you've got to try and come good, and that means putting in some effort and at this point of time I see very little of anything that makes me consider that Mr Alberts wants to come good.

beekershark

Bench
redbacks back said:
Albert ...fastest player in the NRL....pft....I reckon that beeker is faster.

I am.

If you'd been at Campbletown you would have witnessed the most blistering post match 400m over the hurdles even seen at the track.

Latest posts