What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bailey's opinion of Weyman

sydraider

First Grade
f**k luke bailey and f**k the titans, bunch of nancy whingers.

Poor old connie wont get his oil of ulan modelling contract, f**k him too.

Go the Horse!

andrew057

First Grade
lol classic. Weyman has shown glimpses in first grade but nothing more, hes inconsistent and seems to be missing a few chromosomes. Perfect for the Raiders.

They had Conns Modeling agent on the TV tonight , saying Oh No not his face ,
F*ck me thats sad. poor footballer getting beat up, the forwards of the 70's and 80's would be laughing at our game now. Bunch of panzy sniffing sissies.

andrew057

First Grade
They had Conns Modeling agent on the TV tonight , saying Oh No not his face ,
F*ck me thats sad. poor footballer getting beat up, the forwards of the 70's and 80's would be laughing at our game now. Bunch of panzy sniffing sissies.

Same "panzy sniffing sissies" that whupped the Raiders on Saturday?

Bay56

First Grade
Same "panzy sniffing sissies" that whupped the Raiders on Saturday?

just looked up whupped in the dictionary ... "referee assisted control of a football match often categorised by forward passes resulting in tries and making incorrect calls regarding the touch line and how wide it is"

sydraider

First Grade
just looked up whupped in the dictionary ... "referee assisted control of a football match often categorised by forward passes resulting in tries and making incorrect calls regarding the touch line and how wide it is"

Thats what I got too :lol:

RaiderRhino

Juniors
Just heard Bailey could be out for six weeks ,hows that for BAD KARMA.
Actually went to game and thought the whole thing was a joke.Bought gold tickets the day they went on sale and was put in the 2nd last row,couldn't drive to ground as there's no parking.The ground announcer had the crowd practising their booos for when they put up a bomb, not to mention the ticking noise which was so loud you could feel it.Then to put up with knock on's ,forward passes , and the blurred footage of Bests foot was just too much to handle.No wonder Horse lost it ,as i nearly did just sitting there.AS i said before THATS KARMA:x:x:x .

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Bailey is a fantastic player, one of the form forwards of the comp and all he said was what everyone bar a few one eyed canberra fans were thinking.

Its a shame you had a bad experience at the game. I'm sure if as many feels feel the same way about it as you then things will change.

Its scary to think that some of the players in our pack would be close to what Bailey is on. He'd be about 300k? Looking at our squad you'd think there'd have to be a few forwards on that or close to in our club. If not, wheres our salary cap dough going?

sydraider

First Grade
I know for a fact Bailey is a great player but he can eat sh*t for his comments.... actually he is eating sh*t for his comments :lOl: Hows that for karma, whats next, danielle (the devil wears prada) conn out for 6 weeks with a cheek strain?

paulquinn49

Bench
Bailey is one of the best props in the game, so imo his opinion should be taken note of.

I'm predicting in 8-10 weeks we are back in this thread having the same convo, maybe not over a punch, but his usual crap performances.

Macko8

Juniors
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh poor little lukey boy,out for up to six weeks,karma always finds the light.

nickraider

Juniors
Geez you blokes are hard on Weyman! He'll be back in 6 weeks, bigger and better (well hopefully not bigger) - just mark my words!!!

skeepe

Immortal
Bailey's taken another shot today:

GOLD Coast skipper Luke Bailey last night rejected Canberra claims Titans players had been out of line when they called for Raiders prop Michael Weyman to be suspended for striking Daniel Conn last weekend.
Bailey said given it was no longer acceptable for players to take the law into their own hands on the field, they should be able to stick up for a mate by speaking out publicly.

Weyman yesterday accepted an early guilty plea for two striking offences arising from the match and will miss six matches.

Bailey, who faces six weeks on the sidelines after scans revealed he had suffered a broken arm, said justice had been done.

He defended himself and teammates who said Weyman should have been banned for six to eight weeks.

"You can't come in and throw punches or be the third man in to situations on the field any more so you've got to at lea st be able to stick up for your mates off the field," Bailey said. "You've got to do something for a teammate who has been wronged.

"It's rubbish for people to say we can't say anything because we might influence the judiciary. In the end Weyman got what he deserved.

"It was a cheap shot. It was a brain snap on the night and I'm sure he'll be filthy that he has been sidelined for so long, particularly as he struggles a bit with fitness."

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,23510675-5012664,00.html

See, there's no need whatsoever for that last bit. Well, truth be told, there's no need for him to open his fat yap at all.