What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ball boy

jed

First Grade
Again.....

jed said:
Simon, are you saying if I look at what you predicted for this season, I wouldn't find any that you got wrong?

Riiiiiight.
Now, while we all look forward to your regular visits to the Raiders forum :^o, you're still nothing more than a troll. Check your members guidelines on trolling.....

Raider_69

Post Whore
here i was thinking after that sort of win, simon would be more worried about his teams chances then us... how wrong was i? Onya bike you gimp, go and enjoy yourself... the way you magnet to this place ive got a 10ner that says your a closet raiders fan

simon says

First Grade
You boys give it alright....but when you get some back its mwaaaaahahahahaahh.

Enjoy kiddies.....

Raider Ultra

Bench
10.30pm you posted that. Did you rush home as soon as you could to have a go at those pesky Raiders fans on the internet? Or did you even bother going to the game? Either way, you're a sad tit.

Raider Ultra said:
10.30pm you posted that. Did you rush home as soon as you could to have a go at those pesky Raiders fans on the internet? Or did you even bother going to the game? Either way, you're a sad tit.

I noticed he posted in the NRL forum at 7:30pm, he obviously couldn't be bothered going to the game. :roll:

simon says

First Grade
Im working in Lismore atm......couldnt get down for the game,had to start early on Saturday to make up for the sickie I chucked on Friday night to watch the game.

I did get down to plenty of ames during the year....that one in Canberra was one of my faves.

Enjoy watching the Tigers kick arse in the semis you chumps.

:lol: :lol:

Sully

Juniors
Mate,

This is how much a piss take the tigpies are, League supporters through and through watched the Swannies over your rubbish side last night!!!

26,000 what a gee up to a finals series, good to see you and you turn coat mates listened on net radio.

simon says

First Grade
I was dissapointed with the crowd......should have been 40.That was the only sour point of the night IMO.

BTW,I was at my place with my tigers buddies watching it on my big fat screen.

Footy comes up a treat on the 106cm baby.

Enjoy watching us in the finals...I know I am.

simon says

First Grade
And just for the record......i came in here to have a bit of a larf,you blokes were giving it to the Tigers before the game,and we played unbelievably well and proved you wrong.

Not one has said "you guys were too good"......just sour grapes.

Oh well.....

Sully

Juniors
we apologise your tubiness!

And just beacuse you have a 106cm Flat LCD Monitor and watched the game live over the NET does not count!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Simon's a fair weathered fan boys, not his fault he is soft as sh*te, lets not make matters worse for him... who ya gonna be following if the tigers dont win the comp mate?

dot.com through and through, with your big screen Tv and ya net radio, all tied up in a fibro shack
enjoy the finals mate, dont make a tit of yaself

simon says

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Simon's a fair weathered fan boys, not his fault he is soft as sh*te, lets not make matters worse for him... who ya gonna be following if the tigers dont win the comp mate?

dot.com through and through, with your big screen Tv and ya net radio, all tied up in a fibro shack
enjoy the finals mate, dont make a tit of yaself

Pffft...youve got nothing as usual.....I suppose you ve to keep that post count up.Its a shame they dont count posts that have some content in them,rather than the number as you would have no posts recorded and thus have no reason to live post whore.

PS....Ive been to more games of footy than you have brain cells.

And I guarantee Ive travelled more in the 4 games Ive been to this year than you have matey.....its a 2000km road trip.Youve travelled 8000km this year following the Raiders???

I dont think so....fair weather......bwoahahahahhah.

innsaneink

Referee
Sully said:
Mate,

This is how much a piss take the tigpies are, League supporters through and through watched the Swannies over your rubbish side last night!!!

26,000 what a gee up to a finals series, good to see you and you turn coat mates listened on net radio.

Youre a fool.
Last year the Premiers and the Cowboys drew 18000 in the first semi at Telstra, we got 26500 last nite.

Hmm Raiders Roosters semi last year, 18000

Raiders HOME semi V Melb 2003...14000

:lol::lol:

Pfft....14k, we get twice that to normal comp games.

Weve also have the best average crowd of ALL Sydney teams this year, and third best crowds in the entire comp behind only Brisbane and Cowboys, both isolated, one town teams.

Yeah, we ALL stay home each weekend.:roll:

Just like all YOU blokes last nite!!!!!:alcho:

azza

Juniors
simon says said:
And I guarantee Ive travelled more in the 4 games Ive been to this year than you have matey.....its a 2000km road trip.Youve travelled 8000km this year following the Raiders???

I dont think so....fair weather......bwoahahahahhah.

Driving around the block forty times looking for a hooker before the game doesn't count, stupid.

simon says

First Grade
Why would I need a hooker???We have Halatau and Farah and they are doing a fine job.Didnt you see the semi final that the Tigers won by 50-6.They both went very well.

As did the whole side,but I feel our hookers went really well and cant see any reason to go driving to find any more.

Thanks for your advice.

PS.....when does Canberra play in the semis????

Oh thats right,silly me,they came 2nd last and arent in the semis.Oh well,you will just have to watch the other teams play for the crown.I think the Tigers will be on next weekend,you can pretend you go for a good team and watch them....keep an eye out for our hookers that you think we need to be replaced,im sure they will go very well.

Cheers.