What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ballina team, straight from the coach's mouth.

PB

Bench
eelavation said:
The following players will have a "light run" as Brian calls it on Friday night at Cabramatta.

Timana Tahu
Nathan Cayless
PJ Marsh
Joel Reddy
Henry Perenara
John Williams

and a few others which I couldn't remember sorry...

Plenty on here have been saying PJ is injured and in doubt for the start of the season... i guess they were wrong.....

BD5733

Juniors
Does anyone have any more info on the trial on Friday night?

Who are we playing?
What time?
Where?

Sounds like it would be worth heading too with the quality on show, even if its only for a short time.

parra piggy

Juniors
I'm going to ballina yay! I will hopefully get a lot of autographs........and meet lots of new smiling faces!

Hurriflatch

Referee
Doubt Fui will be able to play due to his suspension he can use the Ballina trial to get 1 more week off but I doubt he'd actually be able to play.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellsy said:
Fui can't play, they will use this game as one of his suspension games

he can play premier league, some sort of stupid loophole however the game in Ballina still counts as a missed game. that's what Brian said anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
BD5733 said:
Does anyone have any more info on the trial on Friday night?

Who are we playing?
What time?
Where?

Sounds like it would be worth heading too with the quality on show, even if its only for a short time.

combined Balmain/Wests
7:30pm
Cabramatta sports ground.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
Doubt Fui will be able to play due to his suspension he can use the Ballina trial to get 1 more week off but I doubt he'd actually be able to play.

see 2 posts above.

Hellsy

Immortal
Hmmm ineresting.
That makes absolutly no phucking sense and proves that our judicial system is in serious need of an overhaul.

Judiciary "Fui you've been a bad boy again you are suspended for 6 weeks"
FUI "Can I play Ressies?"
Judiciary "Sure go ahead"

Does this sound stoopid to anyone else??

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought it would be more like:

Judiciary "Fui you've been a bad boy again you are suspended for 6 weeks"
FUI "Can I play Ressies and to fix up my technique?"
Judiciary "Umm errr, I guess it's not gonna be on telly, so, Sure go ahead"

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well, the NSWRL still governs the REggies and lower.

However, I'd say it'll be similar to the Carl Webb incident where he is suspended but will be playing in QRL run trials when this happened the NRL basically said that if the governing body of that grade allows said player to play in trial matches then thats fine.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
The QRL probably looked at who Webb hit and went... "he's just a NSWelshman... he should get rewarded for that, not penalised!"

The NSWRL probably looked at who Fui hit and went... "he's just a little QLD sh*t... plus, he's gone to play that sh*te union crap.... Fui should get doubly rewarded for that, not penalised!"

Latest posts