What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

balmain teams

brook

First Grade
Jeff and Gibbs both seem to have gone MIA...all I can think of is injury but its strange we haven't heard anything

brook

First Grade
wow i haven't looked into the stats yet (other than missed tackles - that was depressing enough)

thats a pretty bloody disgraceful effort!

Tigerpete

Juniors
Lima's performance against the chooks was a little dissapointing so my guess is he may actually be injured?

simon says

First Grade
Snide the Tiger said:
I was thinking the same thing simon - but I assume he means Premier League!

Oooh,if that is the case sorry Pete...I may have jumped the gun there.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Spike

First Grade
I'm pretty confident that the Knights will beat the the Tigers in Premier League and Jersey Flegg. [-o<

brook

First Grade
Spike said:
I'm pretty confident that the Knights will beat the the Tigers in Premier League and Jersey Flegg. [-o&lt, post: [/quote"]

wanna add to the huge tally of alcohol you owe me? :lol:

(not that I'll be able to collect it any time soon :evil:)

Spike

First Grade
Fine you're on! But if the Tigers beat the Knights, I'll drink your winnings :mrgreen:

Spike

First Grade
*sniffs* I smell manipulation, you should know better than that [-X ......... still I'm going to be at the game and if I feel like rubbing your face in a Knights victory then I may write a little something.

brook

First Grade
I guess that means I'll get nothing then :evil:

grrr wish I could get there this week - I love beating the knights!

Spike

First Grade
brook said:
I guess that means I'll get nothing then :evil:

grrr wish I could get there this week - I love beating the knights!

Well it's a good thing that you won't be at the game then. I'd hate for you to be disappointed when the Knights win this weekend.

Spike

First Grade
yes it is frustrating, but I take comfort in knowing that my first grade team has no affliation with the Wests Magpies so my frustration doesn't seem so bad. :)

Latest posts