What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon sore losers

What a bunch of sooks,
The mcintyre system sucks
cowboys were rewarded
the week off sucks
parra and saints disadvantaged
its smiths fault
its the teams fault

Get over it

you guys and siants were pretenders all season, for f**ks sake you were beaten by a team that had finch at halfback
When you were beaten by 60 by the broncs, according to some opinions you shouldnt have been allowed in the semis.
How about you give the cowboys some credit, you guys were not just beaten but flogged by a more disciplined and patient side.

Your team showed no resect for the opposition, the ball, anything they dont deserve to be there.

And to some of you geese that believe that the minor premiership shows who the best team throughout the comp was.
WAKE UP

until every team plays every other twice you will never get a true figure.

Avenger

Immortal
We were not pretenders all season,. We were contenders that choked when it mattered most.

Morenito

Juniors
Finch at halfback??

Are you sure your not a bandwagon supporter of the Cowboys? Cant remember the names from the weekends games

Suitman

Post Whore
If you are all smart, you will not post another reply to this post.
It is fun watching crap like this quickly slide down the page and disappear into cyberspace.

Suity

You guys like brisbane were bad team bullies

you could put the bad teams away

Just too many excuses bandied around, accept you were outplayed,out enthused, out gunned

simple really and may be hard to accept

but its fact

Morenito said:
Finch at halfback??

Are you sure your not a bandwagon supporter of the Cowboys? Cant remember the names from the weekends games

I am roosters fan so i know about chokes and losing games we should have won,
Any side that we beat this season with finch at 7 was never going to win the comp.

Suitman said:
It is fun watching crap like this quickly slide down the page and disappear into cyberspace.

Suity

The only reason you dont like it is because you cant accept the fact that the cowboys were better and played well, you pick and pull your own side apart yet cant work out that the cowboys can play the game.

Stop making excuses and looking for blame and forget about yesterday

Morenito

Juniors
rufus youngblood said:
I am roosters fan so i know about chokes and losing games we should have won,
Any side that we beat this season with finch at 7 was never going to win the comp.

Fair enough, Firman played well yday when he was on the field. He would of been a better prospect then finch at the roosters.

Actually anyone is

I weigh 120 kgs and i could do more than finch, firman should have been perservered with but Soward in the prems is a future superstar,Tim Smith is good this guys has an allround game that is the match of any no.7 in the game(except johns)

Stagger eel

Staff member
did you say you supported the Roosters??..if so were you one of the many that blamed the loss to Canterbury on Chris Walker??...did you like many boo him at the club after the gf???

Suitman

Post Whore
Suitman said:

Suity

FFS some of you people are stupid.
Let it slide.

Suity

Eelementary

Post Whore
rufus youngblood said:
What a bunch of sooks,
The mcintyre system sucks
cowboys were rewarded
the week off sucks
parra and saints disadvantaged
its smiths fault
its the teams fault

Get over it

you guys and siants were pretenders all season, for f**ks sake you were beaten by a team that had finch at halfback
When you were beaten by 60 by the broncs, according to some opinions you shouldnt have been allowed in the semis.
How about you give the cowboys some credit, you guys were not just beaten but flogged by a more disciplined and patient side.

Your team showed no resect for the opposition, the ball, anything they dont deserve to be there.

And to some of you geese that believe that the minor premiership shows who the best team throughout the comp was.
WAKE UP

until every team plays every other twice you will never get a true figure.

And what team do you support?

Doesn't really matter, because you are an idiot.

McIntyre system sucks....How doesn't it? The top 2 ranked teams get a week off, and the team that got flogged by 50 in week one has a second and third chance to make the Grand FinaL? Yeah - real fair.

Cowboys were rewarded....As if they weren't. After a flogging like that in week one, they didn't deserve to be in the finals - and I would say the same for ANY team.

Until yesterday, I had no issue with the week off. But seeing how both the Eels AND Dragons struggled for rhythm got me thinking otherwise.

Parra and Saints disadvantaged...Already covered.

It's Smith's fault....You're damn right it is.

It's the players' faults....You're damn right it is.

Pretenders for all season...Yeah...Unlike the Togers and Cowboys who were great all season :roll: .

I can tell that the capacity your brain has to decipher simple instructions is limited by your pathetically small mind.

SO I won't bother telling you where to cram this - and just wish you a good day and hope to never hear from you again.

You arrogant, idiotic little pissant.

jayman

Juniors
rufus youngblood said:
I weigh 120 kgs and i could do more than finch, firman should have been perservered with but Soward in the prems is a future superstar,Tim Smith is good this guys has an allround game that is the match of any no.7 in the game(except johns)

stop talking crap you loser... and go piss off back to your own forum u maggot...

theres prolly like 2 people there u can talk to..

Surely

Post Whore
rufus youngbloodw said:

bullsh*t, you'd have trouble getting off your lard arse !

eelavation said:
did you say you supported the Roosters??..if so were you one of the many that blamed the loss to Canterbury on Chris Walker??...did you like many boo him at the club after the gf???

Im one of the very few that wants walker in 1st grade,
he was let down by useless fat hodgo who had no interest in being at the club
The only bloke i would consider booing is useless finch, i dont blame him for our season he is just sh*t.

Eelementary said:
And what team do you support?

Doesn't really matter, because you are an idiot.

McIntyre system sucks....How doesn't it? The top 2 ranked teams get a week off, and the team that got flogged by 50 in week one has a second and third chance to make the Grand FinaL? Yeah - real fair.

you should of had no trouble beating them then should you?

Cowboys were rewarded....As if they weren't. After a flogging like that in week one, they didn't deserve to be in the finals - and I would say the same for ANY team.

as above
PLayed every semi away

Until yesterday, I had no issue with the week off. But seeing how both the Eels AND Dragons struggled for rhythm got me thinking otherwise.

Parra and Saints disadvantaged...Already covered.

Roosters had the week 2 previous seasons and won the prelim

It's Smith's fault....You're damn right it is.

Why? He doesnt make the tackles and poor decisions on the field

It's the players' faults....You're damn right it is.

why because they were outplayed ny a better team on the day?

Pretenders for all season...Yeah...Unlike the Togers and Cowboys who were great all season :roll: .

Look at the scoreboard imbocile, accept it
I can tell that the capacity your brain has to decipher simple instructions is limited by your pathetically small mind.

SO I won't bother telling you where to cram this - and just wish you a good day and hope to never hear from you again.

You arrogant, idiotic little pissant.

Arrogance, it was your club,team and supporters arrogance that have you here whinging like Ricky at a ref.

Smartman

Juniors
Squeels fans and rooter fans are as bad as each other....lets leave it at that
icon6.gif

Latest posts