What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bandwagon sore losers

Smartman

Juniors
rufus youngblood said:
prove me wrong, after 5 rounds where was the bandwagon bus parked?

Lol that was a good one, maybe in front of Brian Smiths house
icon6.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
rufus youngblood said:
Arrogance, it was your club,team and supporters arrogance that have you here whinging like Ricky at a ref.

I have to accept what a fat imbecile like you tells me?

Ha! You wish!

It's funny you talk about chokers and bandwagon fans - four Grand Finals in 6 years for just ONE win, and you have no fans.

I was there when we lost to the Roosters this year - you won the bloody game and still there like 10 Roosters fans at the ground.

Surely

Post Whore
rufus youngblood
Juniors

Wearing her underwear.

Eelementary said:
I have to accept what a fat imbecile like you tells me?

Ha! You wish!

It's funny you talk about chokers and bandwagon fans - four Grand Finals in 6 years for just ONE win, and you have no fans.

Are you talking about the eels or the roosters, oh thats right you have only made 1 in the last 6, i wont argue with the bandwagon fans bit because i cant but dont kid yourself you have much more bandwagoners than us.

I was there when we lost to the Roosters this year - you won the bloody game and still there like 10 Roosters fans at the ground.

thats a good effort but are you sure you were at the game, the parra fans must have been undercover because there was 15000 from memory there on a wet night andnot too many eels.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
rufus youngblood said:
Walkers no worse than that hack tahu, they are both turnstyles, yet are terrific attacking weapons.

oh stop it :lol:

you're killing me :lol:

Walker :lol:

Eelementary

Post Whore
rufus youngblood said:
thats a good effort but are you sure you were at the game, the parra fans must have been undercover because there was 15000 from memory there on a wet night andnot too many eels.

I went to every game in Sydney and some of the interstate ones I could make - both Warriors matches and the Melbourne match.

I was there.

You say we are bandwagoners - every team has bandwagoners.

You want to point the finger at bandwagoners?

Why not go to the Tigers forum - where were their regular 40 000 strong crwods three years ago?

Nowhere.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Marx_KR188377319_150x200.jpg

Where ever Parra go, what ever they do, I'll be right there waiting for them!

sniff-tissues.jpg

The day, that Parrrrra died...............So bye bye Pallamatta Eels drove to Telstra but they died.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Told ya's you'd get the wobbles!

You paniced when you played the Broncos.

Didn't I tell ya's you'd choke?

dragons.jpg

layne_beachley.jpg
Tim Smith wants to go back home to QLD! He's really barricking for the Cowboys.

The Colonel

Immortal
rufus youngblood said:
Your supporters in other threads have done that for me, i dont need too.

Names, links? A Rooster's supporter talking about bandwagons? I've deadset seen it all.....

The Colonel

Immortal
B.L.L.G said:
Told ya's you'd get the wobbles!

You paniced when you played the Broncos.

Didn't I tell ya's you'd choke?

dragons.jpg

layne_beachley.jpg
Tim Smith wants to go back home to QLD! He's really barricking for the Cowboys.

As much as it hurts at least we didn't get this.

B0000CCY1P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

To the back of the dole queue with you.....

The Colonel said:
Names, links? A Rooster's supporter talking about bandwagons? I've deadset seen it all.....

The differance is i can admit it
you live behind rose coloured galsses and think you have the greatest legion of fans

Knights and cowboys fans are the best supporters when sides like ours can get 20000 to a game after losing 12 straight then we can say we havent got bandwagoners.

CrazyEel

Bench
Well if you admit it then I suggest you would be better off spending your time fixing your own backyard rather than worrying about ours

Latest posts