What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banned From WORL

dubopov

Coach
As many of you on this site know, I generally Post on WORL Jubilee Avenue Dragons site..I'd appreciate it if one of you could start a thread there asking why (exactly) I've been banned and by whom ? And why they didn't even have the courtesy to let me know..
Cheers
Dubo

Southernsaint

Staff member
Dubo, was it because you called people merkins for spoliing the score last night?!?!?

I'll start a thread for you.

dubopov

Coach
Thanks Southern..That may be the reason..no-one's told me..When I try to Post I get a message that my access is resticted by Managers or Microsoft..I can look but can't Post..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Normally its bad form but we have an affiliation. Can't guarantee you'll an answer here. Surely an email would be better?

Father Ted

First Grade
Rule 2: No excessive swearing or personal abuse.

Is that what they are claiming against you ? If it is it's the pot calling the kettle black . The guy who does more personnel abuse than any other St.George fan in any forum is a moderator there .

Southernsaint

Staff member
Father Ted said:
Rule 2: No excessive swearing or personal abuse.

Is that what they are claiming against you ? If it is it's the pot calling the kettle black . The guy who does more personnel abuse than any other St.George fan in any forum is a moderator there .

Is that his "speciality"??

Latest posts