What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BANNERS & AVATARS - State of Origin

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Locky_Jr said:
oh I did it much better, but I am not happy with it, I will give it to you tomorrow

Hey do you know why only the link comes up and not the actual picture? How can i fix this problem? I want the pic to be in my sig, what's wrong there?

Hallatia

Referee
you shall see it soon, I do not want to give it a build up, because it is not that good, but it is alright

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Locky_Jr said:
you shall see it soon, I do not want to give it a build up, because it is not that good, but it is alright

better than mine anyway, it's my first and prolly last effort. And i only used that paint what you call it thing in the start menu.

Hutty1986

Immortal
FunkyMonk said:
No chance mate, no chance...:lol:

P*ss off tosser

"Great"banner you have there btw... how many of those series wins have been in the past 4 years?

Solid... :lol:

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Here's something i just quickly had a go at...

SOO%202007.jpg

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
P*ss off tosser

"Great"banner you have there btw... how many of those series wins have been in the past 4 years?

Solid... :lol:

aha aha ha.:roll:

Funny bugger ay:sarcasm: .

Yeh ok we'll see what happens this year. Not many of those series wins may have been in the last 4 years, but QLD has still won more than NSW nonetheless.

Hutty1986

Immortal
FunkyMonk said:
aha aha ha.:roll:

Funny bugger ay:sarcasm: .

Yeh ok we'll see what happens this year. Not many of those series wins may have been in the last 4 years, but QLD has still won more than NSW nonetheless.

LOL... last time I checked NSW led the series won 12-11.

Your knowledge is top notch :sarcasm:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Feel free to give mine a whirl too Dodge, then I'll decide which one I prefer ;-)

Just got over waiting. I'm not a very patient person :fist:

Hallatia

Referee
FunkyMonk said:
Yes Lockyjr I Got It Working! But I would most definatley like to see your verison!
here it is, sorry it is not better, I have been flat out with studies or pretending to
att1.jpg