What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BANNERS & AVATARS - State of Origin

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think it's hilarious.

Qlders more concerned about making banners denouncing the opposition, NSWelshmen quite happy to keep things in their own backyards.

I wonder which side of the border is insecure? :sarcasm:

Hallatia

Referee
Queensland has the better team and nobody rates the NSW chances, taking a swipe at the Blues just gives us something to do

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Dodger said:
I think it's hilarious.

Qlders more concerned about making banners denouncing the opposition, NSWelshmen quite happy to keep things in their own backyards.

Don't be zealous just cos your unoriginal.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Locky_Jr said:
Queensland has the better team and nobody rates the NSW chances, taking a swipe at the Blues just gives us something to do

:lol: :lol: Better team, in your opinion, that is.

Oh and sorry to burst your little bubble, but Fittler wasnt a part of the 06 series, neither was Johnsy...Uh-oh!

:lol: Football knowledge... you're full of it

Hallatia

Referee
I know that, do you think I watch the games and assume whoever the number 6 is is Fittler and whoever the number 7 is is Johns
I was just putting the more recent ones and Queensland do have the better team, try to refute that

Hutty1986

Immortal
Locky_Jr said:
I know that, do you think I watch the games and assume whoever the number 6 is is Fittler and whoever the number 7 is is Johns
I was just putting the more recent ones and Queensland do have the better team, try to refute that

QLD, edge in backs, NSW, edge in forwards... NSW edge in bench

Timmah

Staff member
We have the better bench and forwards, there's no doubt there. QLD have better backs but if the ball can't get to them from impact runs from the forwards, they're f**king useless.

NSW will win easily if they can orchestrate the forward battle correctly.

Hallatia

Referee
In all the key positions Queensland win and do not underestimate the Queensland forwards, with the exception of Myles, they are pretty solid and Steve Price has been on fire this season and he has not played rep in a while, NSW more than have their work cut out for them

Timmah

Staff member
Danny Buderus and Cameron Smith are inseparable - neither wins there IMO

Minichiello > Hunt.

You only win in the halves and Mullen could sh*t on Thurston for all you know. The only clear win for you is Locky > Bwaif.

Hallatia

Referee
Cameron Smith at this point in time is 1000 times the player Buderus is, Cameron Smith is a legend, Buderus as much as it pains me to admit it has passed his prime

Timmah

Staff member
WTF?

Come back when you know something about Rugby League.

You don't get named captain of rep sides if you're "past your prime"

Hallatia

Referee
Farrah is playing better than him at the moment, the only reason he was chosen as hooker was because he was the captain, he is still a very good player, just not the best hooker in the world anymore, plus he is a good captain

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dodger said:
I think it's hilarious.

Its because quite frankly, they're absolutely sh*tting themselves :lol:

They can't handle being favourites :shock:

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Poffosbiggestfan said:
Its because quite frankly, they're absolutely sh*tting themselves :lol:

They can't handle being favourites :shock:

No problem with being favourites. And i will repeat this after we kick your ass WED night!:lol:

Glenn

First Grade
If someone would could make up a NSW Banner with Hindmarsh and Jarryd Hayne in it, much appreciated :)
Thanks in advance

McLovin

Staff member
Here you go Glenn...

HindyHaynesig.png

Latest posts