What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

banners`

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i want to take a banner to tomorrows game adn i was going to have yahoo tahu on it but now he isnt playing and i dont know what to have on it..... if anyone has suggestions i woudl really appercaite it :)

foetus_head

Juniors
Is it legal to write something bad avout the rooster players which would distract them???

Otherwise something about Perry cause I think he is gunna have a big game now that he is using his anger on the field :)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
thanks for the suggestions everyone, i decided to go with perry power
hope to see a lot of knights fans out there tonight

MC DUI

Juniors
Whats with that 'Tah-whooo' banner I keep seeing at Knights matches :?:

Its like their bagging him out :-k

Terminator

First Grade
Use Perry Power with my full blessing, if Perry goes over you are sure to be on TV, just make sure they see it a few times first,

Leasha

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
The man to ask is Mparki, he has thought up some classics before.

Yeah Parki has had a few classics at the games - pity that Fox Sports never picks them up on TV because often they are by far the best banner at the Knights games!! :)

~bedsy~

First Grade
I was thinking of doing a banner for next yr as (hopeing) dad buys me seasons tickets lol
One with Danny face on it.... but have no idea what to write lol..... so maybe I might stick with my flag until I think of something... although I have the off season to think about it.

Big Tim

First Grade
I must add that Parki does always have help from others :roll:

He doesnt even paint them on his own. I think that credit is given to him too quickly.

Latest posts