What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

banners

SOULS 04

Juniors
thats it all of next year is Adam Mogg Year

and ill do my best to ensuire that it happens!!!

Anyone with me???

Kris_man

Bench

Anyone with me???
hell no! *shudders at the mere thought* i can't stand looking at your banner Souls cos it means i have to see that head which is not only extremely ugly, but reeks of mediocrity.

raiders_boy

Juniors
SOULS 04 said:

Anyone with me???

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** #1 Mogg fan **

:D

Kris_man

Bench
i've already got 3 in the anti-Mogg club 8) , that is, if Tidus can confirm his inclusion.

Nugby

Juniors
Hey Souls, what's Mogg's view on HECS fees at University of Canberra. Johnny Howard's rorting me. :)

Brimmer

Juniors
Mogg is OK but far from being a dynamic game breaker....

I'm over people applauding mediocrity.... :evil:

*Must be that time of the month*

Kris_man

Bench
Brimmer said:
Mogg is OK but far from being a dynamic game breaker....
my thoughts exactly. i hope nobody is getting the impression that i think Mogg is crap, although in less reasonable moods i have probably been quite harsh on him. i think someone should start an Adam Mogg thread, because he's popping up everywhere...

SOULS 04

Juniors
im tired someone remind me to argue how good Mogg is tomorrow 8)

also remind me of tackling, line breaks and stuff also strength and yeah we'll see if i can expand later.

Kris_man

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
Kris_man said:
i've already got 3 in the anti-Mogg club 8) , that is, if Tidus can confirm his inclusion.

Confirmation Granted. Frawley, Graham, Milne, Gafa, Chalk all ahead IMO.
excellent :mrgreen:, that makes it you, me and nacho. the pro-Moggs were always going to be the majority, but as long as we can provide some sort of alternative, even if it's small, i'll be happy. we'll be kind of like the Greens party at the federal election :lol: i agree with what you've said above, but at our next meeting we'll have to discuss whether Steve Franciscus should be ahead of Mogg...

greeneyed

First Grade
Frawley ahead of Mogg, fine. Chalk, probably. Graham, maybe. Milne, still to be tested. Gafa, maybe about the same as Mogg. Nathan Smith, maybe.

Steve Franciscus, definitely not ahead of Mogg. No way.

Kris_man said:
with the departure of Brad Drew and Joel Monaghan, Adam Mogg is now the ugliest player in the Raiders side.

kris man i didnt know u swung that way.
and have not notised the way boogs looks... aswell as a whole load of other playes.

Latest posts