What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

banners

Kris_man said:
with the departure of Brad Drew and Joel Monaghan, Adam Mogg is now the ugliest player in the Raiders side.

kris man i didnt know u swung that way.
and have not noticed the way boogs looks... aswell as a whole load of other playes.

Kris_man

Bench
raiderette_robbo said:
Kris_man said:
with the departure of Brad Drew and Joel Monaghan, Adam Mogg is now the ugliest player in the Raiders side.

and have not noticed the way boogs looks... aswell as a whole load of other playes.
yeah i've noticed the others: Ben Cross, Josh Miller, Mark Bryant, Natah Smith and Alan Rothery ( :lol: he's a real shocker, at least he is on that Raiders profile pic). i could mention otheres, you're right, there's so many! but Mogg would have to take the cake seeing as though he's ugly and spends a lot of time in firsts, unlike the other guys. Troy Thompson, Kris Kahler and Schif are decent looking guys, though.

SOULS 04

Juniors
must admit when i'm looking for something good looking im looking at the cheerleaders.

watch footballers for good football

Kris_man said:
raiderette_robbo said:
Kris_man said:

yeah i've noticed the others: Ben Cross, Josh Miller, Mark Bryant, Natah Smith and Alan Rothery ( :lol: he's a real shocker, at least he is on that Raiders profile pic). i could mention otheres, you're right, there's so many! but Mogg would have to take the cake seeing as though he's ugly and spends a lot of time in firsts, unlike the other guys. Troy Thompson, Kris Kahler and Schif are decent looking guys, though.

i think u shud jus stop there...
and i agree that thompson and shif are good looking...but i cant go past robbo and macca.

Latest posts