What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Barba the merkin

ceagle

Bench
Is there a more smug arrogant prick in the NRL then him? Anyone who saw his interview on Sterlo would of been disgusted with the way he handled himself, just had a smirk on his face the whole time when detailing about his future and pretty much put all the blame/pressure on his partner for the reason he is leaving.

His head has gotten too big for his own good. I believe every word about the rumors where he has had run ins with multiple teammates because you just tell the guy is a piece of shit.

He will be a cancer for any club he goes to next.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Is there a more smug arrogant prick in the NRL then him? Anyone who saw his interview on Sterlo would of been disgusted with the way he handled himself, just had a smirk on his face the whole time when detailing about his future and pretty much put all the blame/pressure on his partner for the reason he is leaving.

His head has gotten too big for his own good. I believe every word about the rumors where he has had run ins with multiple teammates because you just tell the guy is a piece of shit.

Got a link to the interview?

ceagle

Bench
So I assume the outrage is based off more than just that one clip?
He has pretty much derailed the dogs season (not that I care) and has shat on the club that has supported him 100% from day 1. If I was a doggies fan I would despise him and feel sick if I ever saw him play for my team again.

natheel

Coach
Even though Goldy would suit his party needs the titans ironically have been a good club for the likes of bird Myles and idris who have had a past with alcohol and off field issues

Last edited by a moderator:

POPEYE

Coach

That'll teach you not to watch footy shows, Sterlo only turns up because he's trying to make a quid. He'd much rather have the best seat at the game, comment and write his stories. Better to use your own imagination than be depressed by those of f**kwits

Diesel

Referee
He's been below form all year be it his hearts not at Canterbury or he's lost the x-factor he once had but if he wants out and isn't playing to potential ship him out

Spot On

Coach
..... but, but so many Dogs supporters said this was just rumour and would not happen????? Can't be true.

It's disgusting how he treats the mother of his kids.

First of all he should have done the right thing and married her. They have 2 kids ffs and he's 24 making plenty of $. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway he gets a lil bit of fame and decides to get it on with other women and leaves the poor girl. He then turns up at the first game of the season and pre-game he walks through ANZ Stadium with a new tart on his arm with cameras all on him. This is while he's still living with his ex. Show some f**kin respect to the woman who gave birth to your kids you lil merkin. You just took 4 weeks off and went to some rehab clinic to sort out your life cos you're supposedly depressed due to breaking up with your baby mama. Then you pull that shit. And apparently he posted a pic of that girl and him online prior to that which really hurt his ex. Dick.

Then he derails the Dog's season and now Brisbane (surprise surprise) are set to benefit from him breaking his baby mama's heart.

I hate this guy. Did it ever occur to him that his ex is trying to get away from him.

Son of Minto

Bench
It's disgusting how he treats the mother of his kids.

First of all he should have done the right thing and married her. They have 2 kids ffs and he's 24 making plenty of $. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway he gets a lil bit of fame and decides to get it on with other women and leaves the poor girl. He then turns up at the first game of the season and pre-game he walks through ANZ Stadium with a new tart on his arm with cameras all on him. This is while he's still living with his ex. Show some f**kin respect to the woman who gave birth to your kids you lil merkin. You just took 4 weeks off and went to some rehab clinic to sort out your life cos you're supposedly depressed due to breaking up with your baby mama. Then you pull that shit. And apparently he posted a pic of that girl and him online prior to that which really hurt his ex. Dick.

Then he derails the Dog's season and now Brisbane (surprise surprise) are set to benefit from him breaking his baby mama's heart.

I hate this guy. Did it ever occur to him that his ex is trying to get away from him.

You must read Womens Day